Search results for query: *

• Users: Luiie
  • Order by date
  1. L

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? Ghost type would be very nice, along with a bug type and a Steel type.
  2. L

Pokemon has so much potential...

Amen to that. =\ Shit if you don't like repetitive pokemon game OVER and OVER again through the years, don't buy the freaking game. Even if you bold the words "don't get me wrong I love Pokemon". STFU, you know you don't if your going to rant about all the games doing the same thing, over and...
  3. L

Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation III

Re: Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation II Gen 3 is the best. It's WAYYY better than Gen 4. Generation 4 sucked balls. Even with new pokemon, it sucked. Gen 3 intriduced new pokemon and wasn't OVERFLOWING with legendaries to ruin the game, unlike...
  4. L

Ghosts: We need more of them!

I 100% agree, it's sad that it isn't able to learn Psychic, which i think it should. Ghost/Grass Would be really nice. Ghost/Psychic would be Awesome. except x4 weakness to Ghost & dark. lol
  5. L

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: The Legendaries What the hell happened to Mew you guys? =\ Srsly Mew > Arceus. Mew was originally the "creator pokemon". Not until they brought this crap named Arceus out of no where. If anyone could top Arceus, it's Mew, & he's been here long enough not to say anyone can't.
  6. L

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? We need more variations of Ice Types, along with Dragons. Stronger Bugs. One that can take a few hits and still hit hard back. The bugs are all over the NU & UU.
  7. L

Free Battle Archives.

SO DAM BORED. Anyone? =\ UU/NU mix battle Sleep/Species/OHKO Clause. UU/NU mix. FC in signature. let's go. Dx
  8. L

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Monocolor tourney Ehh.. i just suck. =\ + I have like 0% stregedy with me, & i don't want to make my EV trainer EV train the same pokes again. xD; Yeah i don't EV train my own, i have a personal one. Yeah be jelous. ;D j/k but either way, i got Pokemon SoulSilver, so i'll be...
  9. L

Re: Monocolor tourney Sorry, i won't be able to compete in this monoturney. I don't have a team, & i don't have time. Have fun guys. (=
  10. L

Re: Monocolor tourney You sir need a life. I only have 118 hours. ROFL.
  11. L

Re: Monocolor tourney I need a bronzorng. > ___<'' I'm "almost" done with my team.
  12. L

Re: Monocolor tourney You college people.. > ____>'' I'm still in high school! D8< If everyone agrees?.. then can it be moved? but i don't want to mess up everyone's day, just cause of me.
  13. L

Re: Monocolor tourney LOL yes, it really would. > __< 22 is a monday. I have school & don't come out untill like 5:30pm i would miss the whole turney. Think we could make it on a saturday? wouldn't that be better for everyone?
  14. L

Re: Monocolor tourney 12am? afternoon? or 12pm? midnight?
  15. L

Re: Monocolor tourney Yup, i do, California. to be exact.
  16. L

Re: Monocolor tourney I need time to prepare my team. So hopefully i'll have time to finish it, but the deadline... which is?? I'm PST, so what time would the tourney start for me?
  17. L

Deuce's Dominion of Demonic Doppelgängers

Do you have any non-shiny EV trained pokemon? or any other EV trained pokmeon besides the ones on the front page?
  18. L

Starting fresh at Bulbagarden

Welcome, enjoy your stay.
  19. L

Pokemon on Offer

I lol'd really hard. Legendaries & shinies for LV 1 "regular" pokemon. Funny dude, just like Rebby said, lower your standards.
Back
Top Bottom