Search results for query: *

• Users: Luiie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Wanted [ Your nice big, pokemon eggs ]

Yeah that's right. :banana: I want them. lol --- XD Ok that sounded really wrong LOL. Anyways, i'm looking for pokemon eggs. (= What i want in each egg is a pokemon that has atleast 2 - 3 perfect or, almost perfect IVs ( 27-31 ). No, i do NOT want to know what's in them, DON'T TELL...
  2. L

OFFERING [ Gamestop Jirachis ] !!

I have many... ok alot...of Gamestop Jirachis. Chrish Ball, Liechi Berry LV 5 Mild Nature 10/29/30/15/31/20 [ Had to soft reset sooo many times ] WANTS ;; 10th ANIVVERSARY Pokemon. I want to complete the American ID;; 00010 & the Europe ID;; 06227 with OT;; 10ANNIV, the United...
  3. L

WANTED [ 10th ANNIV Pokes ]

I recently found the difference between the 10th ANIV pokemon OT & ID #s. SO i'm looking for the following pokemon. Entei Suicune Absol Umbreon & Espeon Dragonite Typholsion Articuno Zapdos Moltres Bulbasaur Charziard Blastoise Latios Latias All of the pokemon above are @ the...
  4. L

Wanted [ Ditto ]

Foreign please. Outside of the US. French or German or Japanese.
  5. L

WANTED [ Perfect IV Pokemon ] Still looking for them!!

These are a bit hard to come by, I'm looking for the following pokemon LV 1 UT with Perfect IVs. Seel *Shiny is possible* Chimecho Seedot Feebas *SHINY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE* Duskull *Shiny if possible* Vulpix *SHINY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...... really.. shiny. = w=* Lotad *Shiny if possible* Please...
  6. L

WANTED [ Perfect IV Pokemon ]

I'd like some flawless, or almost flawless IV bred pokemon. ^^ If you have any, just post here which you have & i'll decide. i would like them UT really want Seel Shiny Vulpix Shiny Gastly Shiny Feebas Shiny or Normal Ralts Eevee with Wish Swablu Houdour Offering UT 10th ANIV Jap Mew 10th...
  7. L

Wanted ;; [ 10th ANNIV Suicune, Raikou, Entei ]

I am looking for the 10th ANIV Legendary dogs. Post what your looking for. Thanks!
  8. L

WANTED [ IV Bred Dratini ]

I'm looking for a Perfect, or almost flawless Dratini with Lonely Nature. LV 1 and UT please. also post what your looking for.
  9. L

Wanted ;; [ EV Trainer ]

Thank you for taking the time in reading this, i am in need of an EV Trainer to train a few of my pokemon. I have a total of 5... or 4 ( i think ) pokemon that i need EV Trained. If anyone is up for the task, please post if you are & for how long. I will supply you with the information, & i...
  10. L

Wanted ;; [ VGC09 Shiny Milotic ]

I'm looking for a lv 50 Shiny Milotic. I can off TMs, & Items. & TRU Arcues lv 100 & Gamestop PCP lv 40 ( i only trained it 10 lvs)
  11. L

WANTED;; [ Professional Breeder ]

I have a Shiny Milotic & if like to get it breeded so that i can get a shiny feebas with Hypnosis. Can anyone do this? I am willing to offer As many TMs as you need, & master balls, along with Shiny Eevees.
  12. L

Offering [ EVERY SINGLE TM ]

I have all of them. ;) I have at least x3 of each TM. Please post what TM you want & what your offering. Please limit your order to x6 TMS. No more per trade.... obviously lol
  13. L

Want ;; [ Shiny Metagross, OR Shiny Metang, OR Shiny Beldum ]

I am wanting a Shiny Metagross, I can offer a Shiny Giratina for it. ;) anyone?
  14. L

FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, FULL, [ will open later today ]

Please fill out the form, or i will not make your graphic. Please read what i have posted at the bottom of the page HERE 1 ;; 2 ;; 3 ;; 4 ;; NOTE :: Please note that i'll accept pokemon with Japanese names, but i'd perffer English, & not nicknamed either. Thank you. ^^; I N T R O D U C...
  15. L

Question, please help!

Hmm, i wanted to open a GFX shop here. & i was wondering if i was allowed to open a shop, & as for payment, i could request pokemon? For example. ----- "Customer" ;; I would like a signature please, [details here] "Me" ;; DO you have any pokemon you could offer? ----- He would pay...
  16. L

ohai.

Hello name's Valkenhayn, glad to meet you all.
Back
Top Bottom