Search results for query: *

1. A

NeoRocketShipping -- Help with evidence, please!

I'm trying to build the NeoRocketShipping page, that is, a page for evidence favoring a romantic relationship between Butch and Cassidy (Kosaburo and Yamato--YamaKosa? KosaYama? Help me name the Japanese version would you?) Trouble is, it's been so many years since I've seen the episodes I...
  2. A

Books need updating!

Must...correct...pages...and...cannot... So...frustrated... :scared: At any rate, Tracey West needs two additions: * Pokemon 4Ever: Voice of the Forest Sticker/Storybook http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Ever-Forest-Sticker-Storybook/dp/0439389208/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276825981&sr=1-2...
  3. A

Ecology of Orre?

Honestly, I *HATE* post-apocalyptic sci-fi, but having studied info. about Orre (never played Colo/XD, unfortunately...My knowledge of consoles stopped with SNES, thank you, but studied Orre heavily...) there seems to be a certain whiff of "After The End" about it. Such is even referenced in...
  4. A

Legendaries = Pantheon?

Bear with me a minute here. On another forum I had seen someone speculating as to the origin of the Legendaries. I posted my thoughts on the matter but as my post landed at the end of the thread so far it hasn't gotten any response and I'd genuinely like to know what fellow Pokefans think. I...
Back
Top Bottom