Search results for query: *

1. A

Support Squirtle in GameFAQs Character Battle IX!

I know I haven't been here in years, but... Basically, in this thing, Link and Cloud win or make the finals every year. Squirtle is up against Cloud and is barely hanging on to a lead. Since Link is out, why don't we extend Cloud the same courtesy? Poll of the Day - Character Battle IX...
  2. A

Youtube upgraded....Again.

NewTube looks a bit... sloppy. The old look was streamlined and easy to use. The new one is... yeah, sloppy. Chances are I'll just get used to it like I did with the last seventy-two Facebook changes, but it's so... ugly.
  3. A

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

That last post didn't exist, by the way. Nya, again I am sorry, and I should stop caring so much. I'm done here for tonight. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow.
  4. A

Yeah... time to change the subject. With time, I can repair what I've damaged tonight - and I'm truly sorry if anyone was offended. But really... two wrongs don't make a right. I really need to do something productive right now... and watching Jurassic Park would be counter-productive even...
  5. A

So you want to be a bad guy, Nya?
  6. A

Yeah... I kinda forgot about that since I treated all of them as the same person xD. Being in a Maya fanclub kinda did that to me, and I'm sorry for being a bit hard-headed here. I'm really sorry if any of you were offended... but there are a few other people here that also acted out of line...
  7. A

Hmmm, this is page 3080 and it doesn't say there's a page 3081. That's a first...
  8. A

I know the difference between opinions and facts. Using new examples... "Maya is the best character" is an opinion. "Case 2-4 is the best in the series" is an opinion, though a widely accepted one. "Dick Gumshoe is the detective" is a fact. "Phoenix is the only lawyer you play as in the first...
  9. A

I'm even not looking at that. But Nya... I used the same logic you did - you can't judge a book by its cover, can you? Doing so only shows superficiality. I realize now that I was acting like a jerk... but I'm really stressed, lonely, and depressed. I just... ugh... there's so much crap going...
  10. A

Ryuu, you know that I can hear you and I am deeply hurt by that. I have negative respect for you, too! ^_^ And I'm sorry if I was a jerk - I was merely reporting the facts. I should know when to shut up... or maybe I should kill myself or something? Nah, not worth the effort.
  11. A

You guys really don't seem to get what I'm saying here. Mizzle did - Ema is basically a copy of Maya. Nya's post IS textbook trolling - no way of saying it isn't since she's just trying to make me angry. I was merely speaking what is regarded as factual in the PW universe - that's just how it...
  12. A

Nya, please no trolling. If you haven't played the games, you cannot truly have an opinion on the characters. Appearances =/= everything.
  13. A

I remember turning purple while blowing the dust on the screen for the fingerprinitng part... geez that was annoying. (That has nothing to do with Ema's character.) Anyway... I am beginning to love procrastinating for some reason...
  14. A

Yep, and I just proved it. They really didn't need to try to clone Maya to have a temporary replacement. That's really the only reason why Ema is inferior - she's just a watered-down copy instead of her own unique individual.
  15. A

No, Azure, that's a fact. If you had played Phoenix Wright, you would know so. Ema got very little character development - just her forensic stuff - while Maya got a ton more than that. Plus, Maya was first. If they hadn't tried to clone Maya, then I (and the Phoenix Wright fanbase) would...
  16. A

Falcon, please don't tell me you're one of those Ema Skye fans. I was at one point the treasurer of a Maya Fey fanclub which consistently dealt with that lot and constantly reminded everyone how much better Maya is. 1-5 could have been a lot better if it had better pacing, since it moved so...
  17. A

Agreed. I have a good friend who is gay and one time he got offended when I used the term as the "happy" definition... to mock the people that abuse it. I've tried to use "retard" less and less since I know how bad it sounds. It's not exactly easy to change the way I speak, though.
  18. A

Nice comeback. :)
  19. A

Aiko, you do not need the apostrophe is "ours." Sorry, misused commas and apostrophes are one of my biggest pet peeves.
  20. A

Ema Skye IS basically just an inferior Maya who doesn't have any buildup or history with Phoenix... nor does he have a good dynamic with her. Ema has a few good lines here and there, but her presence really made me appreciate Maya all the more. You won't see any more of Ema until Apollo...
Back
Top Bottom