Search results for query: *

• Users: Andyman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Support Squirtle in GameFAQs Character Battle IX!

I know I haven't been here in years, but... Basically, in this thing, Link and Cloud win or make the finals every year. Squirtle is up against Cloud and is barely hanging on to a lead. Since Link is out, why don't we extend Cloud the same courtesy? Poll of the Day - Character Battle IX...
  2. A

Human Stupidity Topic

Sorry if this topic already exists... This isn't accusing anyone here of anything, merely for telling stories about stupid things that people have done (like dumb criminals and Darwin Award winners). Please don't disclose them by name. For example... -A truck driver, wanting to thaw his...
  3. A

Do the writers remember Pidgeot and Primeape?

I'm guessing that they do, but since only the older fans that have been with the series since the beginning would even remember them, they're not doing anything about it. What do you guys think? Do you think we'll ever see either of these guys again or will they just fade into obscurity...
  4. A

Would you want some character customization?

Wouldn't it be cool if there was some form of character customization? Like, you could choose eye color, hair color, and a few different pieces of clothing (hat, top, bottom) to make your character your own. That would be nice and not out of the question considering current technology...
  5. A

Let's count as high as possible!

Didn't see this in the directory. Pretty simple game - just add 1 to the number in the previous post. 1
  6. A

Andyman's fanfic: Of Beauty and Might (PG-13)

Started this way back on May 13th, 2008. I kind of hate the title, in retrospect. But before I post any episodes, here's the history of this thing: Since this has been going for over a year and a half, there are already 134 episodes, which will all be posted within the next few days. When...
  7. A

You can call me Andyman

I've been using the Bulbapedia wiki for quite some time (and love it) and thought that I'd join the forum - seems like a pleasant place here. I have been working on a massive PG-13 Pokemon fanfiction project since May of 2007 - something that I'm very proud of and probably won't finish until...
Back
Top Bottom