• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

What do you want in Gen 6?

^This I loved the wifi plaza. I want trainer customization. Specifically hats. Everybody likes hats.
  2. S

Anyone Get Nostalgic Over the Difficulties of the First Two Generations?

I don't really remember them being too hard. They only extremely difficult things I remember from the old games are the Gen I pokemon league and Whitney's miltank.
  3. S

Remembering Whitney's Miltank

Crystal nuzlocke. Oh god...
  4. S

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Not much. I ran out of ways to procrastinate. Figured I'd come back here.
  5. S

Hai guise. I'm back.
  6. S

Tea in the Garden

I'm back, bitches.
  7. S

Tea in the Garden

Hey! You 2 guests! Yeah, you! You should join!
  8. S

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
  9. S

Tea in the Garden

That's called going to college here.
  10. S

Pokemon nicknames you're proud of?

Samurott - Church Excadrill - Sarge Hydreigon - Caboose Braviary - Washington Scrafty - Grif Volcarona - Simmons If anybody gets that reference, I will give you a digital bro hug.
  11. S

Which Would You Prefer?

I'd rather see more regions. I bet if they bumped the graphics down closer to 3rd gen, they could fit more than 2 regions in there.
  12. S

Tea in the Garden

It's called early release around where I live.
  13. S

Tea in the Garden

Because Nintendo might be slightly biased towards Japan :P Japanese people almost ALWAYS win random matchup, too.
  14. S

Your newest purchase or gift

Burn It Down by Linkin Park on itunes.
  15. S

Tea in the Garden

I don't care if they're male or not. I wish they'd give out starters and rare pokemon. Like the eeveelutions and pokemon that have partners and are version exclusives.
  16. S

Tea in the Garden

I never get good pokemon from the dream world. The best one is probably Kangaskhan.
  17. S

Tea in the Garden

Holy shit. I just saw a huge bald guy wearing a suit. It was badass.
  18. S

Tea in the Garden

I like playing hacked games. It's like breakin' da rules.
  19. S

I hate studying. And tests. And essays. And all other school work.
  20. S

TheMissingno.; I just checked out your blog. It's fucking awesome. Also, I'm leaving for the weekend in a little bit. I'll post in like a day and 1/2.
Back
Top Bottom