• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Slenderman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Chimchar or Monferno

Hey guys. I'm looking for a Chimchar or Monferno to raise up to an Infernape for White. I'm gonna be in the autumn friendly tournament, and I want something fast to replace my Emboar. I don't really have that much to trade, but maybe we could work out a deal.
  2. S

Video embeding doesn't work?

I've seen other non-mod people on here embed videos in their posts on the new forum. For some reason it won't let me do it. I'm using the insert video thing, but it never works. Am I doing it wrong or does it just hate me?
  3. S

Contest Gen V Fighting Types!

Which line do you guys like the best? Pignite, Throh, Sawk, Timburr, Sraggy, Meinfoo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, or Meloetta's 2nd form? I personally like Scraggy's line best.
  4. S

Contest Maractus Vs. Cacturne

The battle of the cacti! Which one do you guys think is best? I personally like Cacturne better.
  5. S

I want someone to make me a custom avatar, but I don't know where I would ask this. Help?
  6. S

What're your favorite/least favorite changes?

Title says it all. What are your favorite/least favorite changes in B/W from Gen IV?
  7. S

OFFERING - One of the shiny event beasts

I'm offering ONE of the shiny event beasts for trade. They're all legit. I want the legit movie celebi and I mean the movie celebi you use to get zorua in B/W. 1st come 1st serve. PM or (preferably) VM me if you want to trade.
  8. S

Reporting

I went to click report on a post that was breaking the rules earlier, but I saw that it said it was only for (Something along the lines of) abusive and hurtful posts. Can it still be used for double posts?
  9. S

The back of your trainer card!

If you press A when you're looking at your trainer card (at least on D/P/Pt I know) It's say when your hall of fame debut was, how many times you've linked, the no. of link battles won and lost, how many link trades you've had, and if you chose to do it, a signature. So. Just post what on the...
  10. S

Battle SOON!

Ok guys so I want to battle SOON as in no more than 2 hours from when I post this. It's a level 100 single battle. No ubers, sleep, accuracy/evasion, and paralysis clauses apply. No more than one of the same pokemon please. FC - 4082 1891 7233 Name - CHAN
  11. S

Signature help

Ok so I wanted to put a picture of my shiny raikou to the left of the picture in my signature. Right beside it. The same with my entei except on the right. They're the exact same size, but I can't get them right next to each other. Is it even possible to do that with a signature?
  12. S

If I Had a Million Dollars...

This one's simple. Just post what YOU would do with a million dollars. EX: If I had a million dollars... I'd buy gamefreak I'll start. If I had a million dollars... I'd buy smartphone.
  13. S

Easter eggs?

I've found easter eggs in lots of other games, but never a pokemon game. Anyone have any easter eggs on sappire, emerald, FR, red resque team, platinum, explorers of time, or shadows of almia?
  14. S

OFFERING - Shiny eggxecute (Name spelling fail)

I have a shiny eggxecute with TM 20 (either that or giga impact I can't remember.) I'll take a shiny ralts holding the stone to evolve kirlia into gallade.
  15. S

Most Pathetic Loss

I was in the battle tower wifi. Both of us were down to our last pokemon. My swampert Vs. a bibarel. Here's how it went: "SWAMPERT used hammer arm!" "BIBAREL evaded the attack!" (At this point I'm like "WTF HOW DOES IT EVADE?!?!?") "BIBAREL used super power!" "A critical hit!" "SWAMPERT...
  16. S

w00t! Battle thread time!

Ok guys. I want to battle some more people! I just beat several of my friends, so I'm pretty confident :saiyan: The rules are the sleep clause and accuracy/evasion clause. EDIT: Oh yeah! and Level 100 6 on 6. FC: 4082 1891 7233 Name: CHAN
  17. S

Contest Music Battle: Every Version's Team

Which of the teams's grunt battle music is the best? My vote goes to team plasma, followed by team aqua, then team galactic. Which do you guys like the best?
  18. S

Contest Isshu VS. Unova

I noticed there was a thread for the battle of the starter names, but not the reigion. So. Which name do you guys like better? Unova or Isshu?
  19. S

Contest Gary VS Silver VS Brenden/May VS Barry VS Cheren VS Belle

Which rival do you guys think is better?
  20. S

Is this the end of pokemon? D:

I was talking to some of my friends on saturday about the single most important thing I can think of. Pokemon. We were all worried that this would be the end. They probably won't be able to think up anymore pokemon. They've gone through over 600 now. I've heard that people think they'll keep...
Back
Top Bottom