• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

Darmanitan eyebrows were weird but Mega Charizard X blue fire coming out of its mouth looks plain awful.
  2. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

It only looks like some exchanged textures and the screenshot was taken in a different part of the day (ugh the second pic looks washed it actually looks worse). Instead of fixing the bridge jaggedness they put a background to fill the transparency of its details like Rainbow just said. Call me...
  3. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

So you're excusing them with laziness now. And I won't see it that often in the game??? The sprite appears in key locations seen a lot in the game: my party, in the box system and in the FIGHT button in battles and you don't consider that "often" enough?
  4. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

All the other Pokés had shiny overworld sprites. So you acknowledge there has been a downgrade since CGS and are basically saying Pokémon games graphics shouldn't evolve with the excuse of pointing it's just as the way it was before? It isn't a BIG deal but it's something and it'd fit in a 3DS...
  5. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

Not in a topic called "Aesthetics and Graphics", but it doesn't matter as the fanboys here will blindly say the game looks amazing anyway or say "it's GF first time with 3D" like that would be an excuse, while some of us give objective examples of how it doesn't look "amazing".
  6. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

Uhh?? A game can't have both? Specially considering how financially successful Pokémon games are? Game mechanics exclude the necessity of good graphics (2013 level) when accounting for the overall experience?
  7. R

Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

So, what franchise have you been thinking of? Could it be Viva Piñata?
  8. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

No, just no... Well yes considering they really couldn't do worse than BW. Generic shadows = all the people have the same shadow regardless of their shape. Actually it's like they cut the upper part of the shadow in purpose so they could keep the same shadows for everyone (since there isn't...
  9. R

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread No, it just did buccal pumping as frogs do. I wouldn't see it as a "balloon" for flying. I found this super cool BTW. :)
  10. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

New gameplay footage from Pokémon Smash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdlj-sNNfKU People shadows are generic. Pokémon still stand over the water, some moves' effects (look at the acid-like goo) still look flat so they must look bad in 3D, the light coming out of the Poké Ball doesn't point...
  11. R

Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

MY LITTLE PONY POKÉMON GAME CROSSOVER CONFUUURMED
  12. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

PLEASE NINTENDO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! *waiting for this since Gen IV*
  13. R

Global Link for Generation V games to shut down Jan. 14: To be replaced by Generation

Re: Global Link for Generation V games to shut down Jan. 14: To be replaced by Genera Nooo... There goes the berry system of BW! What a PITA. In the other hand I won't be tempted to wait the terribly long time it takes to tuck in anymore. I'm sad to know Dream World will exist in Gen VI...
  14. R

New Pokemon Storage System in Generation 6?

Fair. It was still counter intuitive though as you can see from my explanation it takes 3 steps before you're able to move to/from your party, at least in BW you can start dragging the Pokémon to the party button and it'll open your party right away so you can drop it there. I'm unable to find...
  15. R

New Pokemon Storage System in Generation 6?

Uhh? You can do that since RSE, I think you need to toggle to the yellow hand, keep A pressed and move the pad to select an area of Pokémon to move. I'd really like to get a new box system that works better, but after how bad it became since HGSS, specially for managing your team (you have to...
  16. R

Fairies and the Fairy Type: Why Fairies aren't a bad idea for a type

You're missing the point people would still be able to stick to using these dragons after new hypothetical less powerful ones are introduced. Dragons have too few weakness compared to other Pokémon and unfair access to more powerful moves. Fact. Don't ignore Zeta's real life example.
  17. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

At some point you'd expect the graphics to get better... BW disappointed me a lot with the back sprites and overworld pixelated because of the proximity of the camera zoom in the objects for example (an easy fix would be zooming out a little to display). Look for DPPtHGSSBWB2W2 images on the...
  18. R

Don't try to sound realistic because you aren't. Dragons unbalance the game in all levels of gameplay. If a person tries to enter a higher level of gameplay this person will be forced to use a dragon or something else specifically to counter you. This isn't fun. We want to be able to battle on...
  19. R

Aesthetics and Graphics

We're going to see the grass for wild Pokémon in the whole game, IMO they need to be more fancy than this... :/ The textures don't have major problems, I really meant the borders need anti-aliasing by the trailers.
  20. R

Yes some Pokémon have access to Ice Beam for example, etc, but it doesn't go farther than this. Hydreigon is only bearable because it's weak to Fighting due to its Dark dual-typing, otherwise we are forced to use a specific Pokémon just to counter you.
Back
Top Bottom