Search results for query: *

1. F

Blastoise, Venusaur, or Charizard

Charizard of course.
  2. F

Help me

This is the Pokemon Video Games Forum you won't get much help here.
  3. F

FR Team

But I still need move idea's for my Tyranitar.
  4. F

Which is your favorite Steel Pokemon?

I have to say Aggron.
  5. F

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Dragonite or Charizard, even one of my freinds thinks if I was a Pokemon I would be Charizard.
  6. F

FR Team

Spaz I like your idea about Medicham, it's good.
  7. F

Suicune, Raikou or Entei?

I have to say Entei it was the very first legendary dog I got on both Gold and FireRed and Entei was the first legendary dog I got to lv.100.
  8. F

What is your favorite Pokemon?

RBY: Charizard and Mew -Charizard has alway's been my favourite -Ever since my brother got Mew on LG he let me train it to about lv.70 until I gave it back to him GSC: Stantler -I like Stantler's move's and I have been waiting to get my hands on one on FR RSE:Blaziken -Blaziken was...
  9. F

Older Games Trainer's Travelog

FireRed NiteDragon/Dragonite, Amulet Coin Wing Attack Waterfall Surf Outrage PinkBeauty/Blissey Egg Bomb Softboiled Psychic Earthquake Blaziken Flamethrower Strenth Sky Uppercut Rock Smash Red/Charizard Fly Cut Flamethrower Steel Wing Ampharos, Leftovers Thunderbolt...
  10. F

Ho-oh or Lugia?

I have to say Ho-Oh, it may have alot of weaknesses but I don't care.
  11. F

Unfair or lucky battles?

When I had to catch Dragonite on XD I spent a few hours training my team so I could get it, I just kept losing to Mirror B, but I have it now and I have to purify it, I have already purifed the other Pokemon inculding Lugia.
  12. F

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

I'm 13 now I liked Pokemon since it came out to Australia the same with my brother, When Pokemon first aired here I was 6 and my brother was 5.
  13. F

What type of starter pokemon do you usually start off with?

I alway's start with the fire type's and my brother alway's starts with water type's.
  14. F

What new type combination would you like to see?

I would like to see a fire/dragon that would be nice.
  15. F

Colloseum or XD?

I have to say XD it's better then Colosseum and easier, infact I only need to purify Dragonite on XD and I have to purify about 20 Pokemon on Colosseum.
  16. F

Teams used for Double Battles

In double battles you can use you Dragonite and Tyranitar, you can even use Earthquake if the person/people your going agaist dosen't have any flying types out.
  17. F

Do you nickname your Pokémon?

I only nickname my Pokemon if I can think of one for them.
  18. F

Help

At least, he will now about this when he checks this tread, I don't even know if he joined yet.
  19. F

Help

Sorry for the double post but, he mite be joining soon so he can ask himself.
  20. F

Help

He still dosen't understand and he wants to know how to get the old sea chart.
Back
Top Bottom