Search results for query: *

1. C

Off Hiatus

Well, I guess this is the place to post this, so... Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) is officially off of hiatus. I'll be updating sometimes regularly from now on, and as always, readers and reviewers are welcome. That's about it.
  2. C

Personal Style

Everyone has his or her own style. Whether it's your favorite seat on the Sliding Scale of Idealism Vs. Cynicism, whether your science is hard or soft, your favorite method of characterization, or even certain quirks your characters have. So, what defines your style? What are some things that...
  3. C

Field Research: The Next Plot Arc

I really couldn't think of a good name for this thread. That's science, I guess. I really hoped I would never have to make a thread like this, but I'm torn. So, ever since I had Field Research's plot line down on paper, there's been a plot line right after the Cinnabar Island one. The only...
  4. C

Advertise Your Story/Fanfiction

I saw a suggestion for this in the Autumn Fanfiction Awards thread a while ago, so I decided that someone ought to make this. Well, here you are! You're either an author looking to do some shameless plugs for his/her story or fanfiction, a reader looking for something new to read, or a mod...
  5. C

Writing Quickly: The Ultimate Guide for Attractive People (Or: Breaking the Block)

Writing quickly is not easy. There are ways to get good at it, though. I decided to make this thread to share with my fellow attractive writers how to write at the speed of sound, and also to get some tips in return. With this easy-to-use guide, you might even find yourself writing faster...
  6. C

Naming Characters

How do you name your characters? Do you use name schemes, or do you make them up on the spot? For the most part, I use biblical names because they, for the most part, sound appealing while not sounding too out-of-it. (Elisabeth, Elijah, Dismas/Gestas) Other characters are just names I've...
  7. C

Spacing between chapters

I've been writing and constantly updating my story, Field Research, for a few weeks now. I have twenty one chapters online and twenty three on Google Docs. The reason I made this thread is that I believe I might be going a bit fast. Currently, I update every even day. From what I see in...
  8. C

TEEN: Field Research (Reverto Silicis ut Vox) Chapter 47 breaking the chains!

Hey, there. Lots of chapters. You'd better get cracking. TABLE OF CONTENTS: ----------------------------------------------- Field Research, chapter 1 (prologue): Pewter City, Kanto. The grayest, dullest town in the world. It's a town that prides itself on its stones; in fact, the...
Back
Top Bottom