Search results for query: *

• Users: Garren
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Garren

News Mallow in the Anime [Spoilers - Leaked Information]

So today we learned of a new NPC who will be appearing in Pokemon Sun and Moon named Mallow, a Trial Captain who specializes in Grass-type Pokemon and is described as being somewhat of an unorthodox cook... This is not the first time we've seen Mallow, however, as she's been in front of us the...
  2. Garren

SOS Battles - A New Competitive Mechanic?

So, in today's trailer we saw that the Totem Pokemon you can fight---Gumshoos and Lurantis being two of them---can summon ally Pokemon to assist them. I assume for example Lurantis will probably summon Fomantis who can help it out with Leaf Guard, or it might summon a partner to use Sunny Day so...
  3. Garren

Alola Variant Pokemon: Thoughts and Predictions

So, today it was confirmed that classic Pokemon (so far Kanto Pokemon only) will have unique variants in the Alola Region. We've had five confirmed so far---Exeggutor will become Grass/Dragon, Vulpix and Ninetales will become Ice and Ice/Fairy respectively, and Sandshrew and Sandslash are...
  4. Garren

Trademarks appear for "Solgaleo" and "Lunaala"

Probably the name of the Box Legendaries I assume.
  5. Garren

Tom Wayland, Dub's Voice Director, Accused of Rape

And more, solid information: What you never want to hear. “I was raped at Anime Boston…” via Amber Marie Frazier (#trigger) | Amber Unmasked So, yeah, this is a pretty horrible situation. But, for those who still watch the dub, this will probably mean someone will take over for Wayland...
  6. Garren

Possible New Pokemon Rumble Spin-Off Rated: "Pokemon Rumble World"

Who is in charge of Bulbanews lately? Nothing about this, and nothing about the Nintendo/DeNA deal either even though it's pretty big news and almost assuredly will involve the Pokemon franchise. Anyway, this popped up on the Australian rating board: Not too excited for this based on...
  7. Garren

EVERYONE: Digimon: D.E.M.

It's been awhile, but I've tried another attempt at writing. Yu-Gi-Oh was a bit difficult writing about, as it involved spending a large amount of time planning the Duels, and writing around them, and furthermore, it was difficult to find a way to make reading about them interesting. To be quite...
  8. Garren

It's been over a year. What is your opinion on the Fairy Type now?

Well, it's been about a year since Fairy-type hit the Pokemon World with XY, and we've had two games now with the little creatures. I remember when it was only a rumor, and I was speculating about it in my blog...sweet memories. But playing ORAS, I'll admit, I FORGOT about the Fairy-type...
  9. Garren

EVERYONE: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Sengoku!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Sengoku! This is an original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic. It is set in the same canon as the original Duel Monsters and Duel Monsters GX, but incorporates elements of 5D's, Zexal, and Arc-V, specifically Tuner and Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum Monsters. Rules are based on the...
  10. Garren

Review Pokemon XY New Years Special! Classic Episodes + New Episode Previews!

There's no thread about this yet despite airing later today, but I feel some people would be interested in it in being reminded. The XY New Years Special has two parts: We Will Show You Everything! Pokémon Episode 1 Special!! 5:40 AM-7:30 AM Japanese time They're airing the first...
  11. Garren

HYPOTHETICAL: What Game Character should've filled in for Misty and Brock in GS/AG/DP

Just a fun hypothetical thread. Let's pretend that Misty and Brock left the show after Orange Islands (or rather Tracey did), and never reprised their place on the cast. Instead, every saga was made of just new characters from its respective games, bar Ash and Team Rocket, like BW and XY did...
  12. Garren

Pokémon Get☆TV Debuting Movie 17 (XY Movie #1) Info December 15th

Just saw this on Serebii, this is around the first time when we usually get movie information so it's no surprise, but thought I'd post a thread to remind everyone (and possibly serve as speculation). We'll probably see information in CoroCoro as well. The trailer seen back in the Summer...
  13. Garren

Hitoshi Ariga's Contribution to Pokemon X/Y

Pocket Monsters XY by HitoshiAriga on deviantART I love finding out what designers did what.
  14. Garren

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Apparently, these were posted on Serebii on accident and then deleted... Not sure if this was true or if someone made a mock-up image of Serebii and claiming he did this, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility. For those of you unaware, "Diansii", "Borukenion", and "Fuupa" are names that...
  15. Garren

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Well, for better or worse, due to the fact the 3DS hasn't been fully hacked yet...as far as I know...this Gen, for the first time since Red and Blue really, we actually don't know everything there is to know. Of course, beyond simply hidden Event Legendaries, there are multiple oddly empty...
  16. Garren

Gen 7 Legendary Revealed?? (SPOILERS)

Just saw this on Serebii, pretty weird and/or creepy depending on how you feel about humanoid Pokemon: Could it be that the Region the other dude says we'll see "soon enough" isn't Hoenn like people are guessing, but we'll have a new region soon?
  17. Garren

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

So, Wonder Trade...choose one of your Pokemon and, BOOM, it's instantly traded with another Trainer anywhere in the world. You never know what you're gonna get! But you'll probably get a Panpour. Or a Bunnelby. Or another Bunnelby. And probably another. Anyway, anyone been using this? It's sort...
  18. Garren

Full List of Gen IV Pokemon with pictures?

This was just posted! I don't know what to think at this point...another Fire/Fighting Starter? Two Eeveelutions? Evolutions for Pokemon that were already strong enough? Oh, and no new types, the Box Legendaries just ended up being Water/Dragon and Steel/Dragon like people speculated. :/
  19. Garren

List of Medals

Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 - Medals A lot of "do X certain number of times", mostly, but some different ones there. Seems I was right about there being Medals for catching all the "X-type Pokemon", but only for the Unova Dex. You also get one for completing the National Dex as...
  20. Garren

Battle Subway?

Anyone know what's up with this? Outside of the Double Battle with Kyouhei/Mei, I haven't heard anything about the Subway. Are there any changes to it at all?
Back
Top Bottom