Search results for query: *

• Users: Buoy
  • Order by date
  1. B

Mafia Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ HEROES WIN ~ 12/5

Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Night 2: Insert Jake-Related Joke Here ~ 11/13 Nytie; Midorikawa; I'm sorry, but I need to sub out for various reasons. Thanks for letting me play.
  2. B

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

As a lot of you might have worked out, I was Mijzelffan from Post Restriction Mafia. I was basically a beloved princess variant.
  3. B

Your Pokemon's nicknames

Instead of naming all Pokémon I actually catch (even the ones I don't actually use), I decided this gen to just nickname the ones I used on my story team. I basically just racked my brain for random, slightly relevant French words to use. Brun -- Chesnaught. Cerise -- Florges. Rayonne --...
  4. B

Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Night 1: No Answers ~ 11/9 i'll have u know i have been the WR's most entertaining player for two years straight so im allowed to make jokes to ANYONE and then EVERYONE has to laugh (sorry i dont make the Rules)
  5. B

Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Night 1: No Answers ~ 11/9 um u might want to check ur facts?? this is a 102% real thing nytie said i cannto believe it #hostinggonewild
  6. B

Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Day 1: Begin ~ 11/7 because, for a change, i would actually like to see what day 2 is like following a voluntary no-lynch on day 1. i don't really remember a game in which that actually happened. your meta is incorrect, by the way, and shouldn't be used as an argument...
  7. B

Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Day 1: Begin ~ 11/7 tbh vote: no lynch.
  8. B

Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Night 0: Role PMs ~ 11/6 extreme confirm
  9. B

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

please do end it i am very tired of quoting people (i hope u dont mind me not quoting here bc it's not really relevant)
  10. B

Re: Tiger & Bunny Mafia ~ Sign-ups ~ 10/25 i'll play i guess \o/
  11. B

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

it's just that your pokémon has like one or two hearts in affection, probably. my pokémon did that when i only had started to build their affection up, but it doesn't affect their performance in battle as far as i could tell.
  12. B

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

that screenshot uses the french version of the games. 'charge' is what tackle is called in french.
  13. B

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team i've finally solidified my team a good bit. i decided that since a lot of older generation pokémon were included that i was going to take advantage of that, so half of my team is going to be gen VI, while the other half is going to be made up of older generations. team...
  14. B

i didn't mean to be rude, but if it came across that way to you then i'm sorry. i was just pointing out what the thread was about, rather than trying to 'put you down'. yeah, if they have one. i did say it can be unreasonable, not that it always is. even then, as i said, it might not be...
  15. B

it's good for losers like me who don't have real partners :(
  16. B

that was a little rude, but okay. the whole point of this thread right now is about potential leaks. people want to know what could be there, whether the rumour/leak is eventually debunked or not. sometimes even factual things have no apparent basis, but they eventually turn out to be true...
  17. B

This is a 'rumours' thread. People can insinuate whatever they want. That's literally what a rumour is. x)
  18. B

the flabébé and chespin lines are easily my two favourites this gen. flabébé was a dead cert for my team anyway, but floette and florges just make it even better for me. about the rest of the ones revealed: -- chesnaught: literally one of my favourite pokémon this gen. bit too beige/tan or...
  19. B

it's on the official pokémon XY microsite. i'm fairly sure the game's creators would know about their application. :)
  20. B

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation yeah, there's a tumblr post with that content in it. it seems pretty real to me, anyway. i can't read the neogaf thread since apparently the forum is down or something. :< the new pokébeach rumours stink of fake to me -- i'd say he'd only got anything...
Back
Top Bottom