Search results for query: *

1. C

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Back in RBY, did the Special stat cover both SpA and SpD, or was it just SpA and the Defense stat covered Def and SpD?
  2. C

Okay how in the world does Blissey learn Wish?
  3. C

Your Pokemon Party Right Now

Re: Whats your HG/SS Team? Beat Red long long ago, this is the team I'm using a lot lately now: Mamoswine (MAMOSWINE, F) - Lv88 Raikou (RAIKOU) - Lv88 Hephaestus (MAGMORTAR, M) - Lv80 Gaius (METAGROSS) - Lv60 al-Zahir (SCIZOR, M) - Lv50 (this one is tentative, since he's so much lower...
  4. C

FullMetal's and Allen Walker's mystical sprite shop!

Re: Dj's alchemic sprite shop! Can anyone say "new avatar"? It looks amazing, thanks! Now that is just awesome
  5. C

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Ooo can I get a Scizor (this Scizor sprite, preferably: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/0/00/Spr_4d_212_m.png) recolored with Mismagius' colors?
  6. C

Yeah but if you've trained up like your starter throughout the game and battled a million different Pokémon, you'll need 66 berries to be absolutely sure that you've reduced them to 0. If you've been EV training and you lose count, or you have EV trained one stat and you want to erase it and...
  7. C

Oh god I remember trying to get Wormadam... you have to get a Burmy off of a Honey Tree, and evolve it. You use IV calculators, and you keep track of EVs. If you don't keep track of the EVs, you'll have to hack your game to figure them out.
  8. C

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! That looks crazy! Love it :O that's seamless! Awesome job that is so cool!
  9. C

What happens if you use Torment on a Pokémon with a Choice item?
  10. C

Yes. No. No matter when you do your EV training, the end result will always be the same.
  11. C

Basically, 4 EVs in one stat is equal to 1 point at level 100. But that doesn't mean they do nothing at levels 1-99, they just have a slightly smaller effect. So at level 50, you need 8 EVs to add 1 point.
  12. C

Pokemon you have the most of

I had about 45 Beldums at one point. Was breeding for an Adamant one :P finally got one at like the 43rd or something
  13. C

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

Ice/Steel polar bear? Two quad-weaknesses, but still sexy...
  14. C

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog Halfway through EV-training a Whismur, and my second Metagross is just a few levels away from being totally levelled up. I'm never training two Metagross's again TT_TT
  15. C

Mew is available in multiple of the games, but only ever as an event Pokémon. Or through a glitch in the original RB.
  16. C

Generation V Pseudo-Legendaries

Although powerful pure types are sexy, one of the requirements for being a pseudo is being dual typed. Whoever, mentioned the bear pseudo, that is an amazing idea. Ursaring needs to die.
  17. C

4th Gen Trainer's Travelog

Re: Trainer's Travelog Heehee I lol'd
  18. C

Blackthorn City.
  19. C

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint Vaporeon makes me happy
Back
Top Bottom