Search results for query: *

• Users: Cornbread
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Well, the legendaries in the Pokémon games have been escalating in "power" with each generation... first the weather, then the sun and the moon, then the earth and the sea, now time and space? The question is - where can we go from here? Do you think that Game Freak will try and get even more...
  2. C

First attempt at making a team...

After a hardcore reading session on Smogon, I decided to try and design my own team for battling. I've never done real competitive battling before, so I have zero experience. This is pretty much totally from in-game experience and whatever Smogon told me. +---------------------+ Dragonite...
  3. C

Dragonblood (PG-13)

Warning: Contains violence, dark themes, and some sexual undertones. Read at your own discretion. No, I could not resist having my own little parental warning subtitle. Please note that although the backstory isn't necessary to mostly understand the main story, it would probably be a good idea...
  4. C

Oops. Hi.

Yeah didn't know there was an intro forum til now... So I guess it's not much of an intro? Whatever. I'm Cornbread. I've been playing Pokemon for the majority of my near-sixteen years. My first game was Silver. Uhhh anything else? I've done some sprite splices in my spare time, not many...
  5. C

Perfect Type Combination?

I haven't seen this anywhere before so I might as well give it a shot here. After making a small program in Visual Basic which shows the type advantages of your Pokemon, I quickly discovered a combination of 6 types that are offensively advantageous against all 17 types in the game. Now...
Back
Top Bottom