Search results for query: *

1. 0

Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

I just hope the prices for these games come down on the eShop. I don't mind paying £2-5 for a game, but £11 is just extortion for something you cannot even transfer to another 3ds.
  2. 0

Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Li

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra ... ... ... Abra!!! I know, I wasted my vote. Against Ditto if I am to...
  3. 0

Junichi Masuda to make announcement on 'Pokémon Smash!' Sept. ...

If it is a game event it could just be for the rumble game on the 3DS. Though in honesty I would love for them to release the third gen V game on the 3DS, to see those cities in 3D and Skyarrow Bridge, that would be wonderful.
  4. 0

Personality & Development: Misty's Psyduck: Reviewing the characterization of anime P

Re: Personality & Development: Misty's Psyduck: Reviewing the characterization of ani I wonder if any of the PokéCentre staff are trained to help with mental illness in the Pokémon themselves?
  5. 0

A personal view of the Pokémon VGC UK: Thoughts from the day

I am sure you are right about the mascots, yet it just seemed a little strange. Would Zorua and Zoroark not count as event Pokémon as you can only get them yourself by using event Pokémon from an earlier genoration? It just struck me as odd. Water Max, I would also like to say, I have noticed...
  6. 0

The best Pokémon rumors

I rember when I was younger being told a few lies, the few about Pokémon that I can remember are: -You could battle Professor Oak in R/B/Y – turned out to be true (with hacks). -Eevee would evolve into Leafeon with a leafstone – turns out it became a little true in gen 4. -There being a Mew...
  7. 0

Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

The Wii may well be dieing out but they need to push the 3DS and I still think that Nintendo did themselves a huge disfavour by not having one of their biggest franchises on the 3DS lineup. Myself I hope for a remake of Colosseum and XD for the 3DS, though it would only then start more RSE...
  8. 0

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World It does not really matter, but how do we already know there is not a chance of it being female? This game is also really annoying, all I want is an Espeon and I had to play it way too many times. Why...
  9. 0

Orre - Main Series? Or Side Game?

I would like to voice that I agree with SnorlaxMonster on the splitting of the Orre games from the core section. Red/Green -> Black/White made by GameFreak are the core games making the franchise work. Then you have battle/traiding side games including Col. and XD, before on the outer edge...
  10. 0

On the Origin of Species: Venipede, Whirlipede and Scolipede: Investigating the inspi

Re: On the Origin of Species: Venipede, Whirlipede and Scolipede: Investigating the i Superb article, I really enjoyed the part about the differences in centipedes and millipedes, I always just thought of them as variations of the same species (Always thought woodlouce were part of the same...
  11. 0

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies I am still so excited about getting my White version when it comes out that I really do not care at this time if they make a third version. Though I do believe there will be one come a time for it and it will...
  12. 0

3DS impressions straight from Greece: A diehard fan's first impressions

I have seen the stuff that goes into the 3d on the screens, and pre-loaded screens. I think that the consoles will be a good thing to have and a real part of the future like the wii was. I already have one on order and can not wait until they can produce big tv screens with this technology on...
  13. 0

On the Origin of Species: Nosepass and Probopass: Investigating the inspirations behi

Re: On the Origin of Species: Nosepass and Probopass: Investigating the inspirations Now I read this and it seems clear to me about the way Nosepass looks, even in the anime section of its page I looked at the picture and thought Easter Island head. Now all I have to do is figure out if those...
  14. 0

On the Origin of Species: Mew: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

I have a question for anyone with an understanding of DNA, or science above a GCSE level. When we say that something has, say, 90% of the same DNA as us. Do we take it from their side as 90% of their DNA is in us somewhere maybe making up 5% of us or is it 90% of our DNA is in them and could...
  15. 0

On the Origin of Species: Mew: Investigating the inspirations behind Pokémon

A brilliant read... but I still think there was something missing. Everyone always brings up that Mew was never meant to be in the games and that it was only found through glitches (adding in more content after testing can cause problems), not that Mew itself is to blame here, but if it had...
  16. 0

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, I know I am very late but I was enjoying reading on Serebii his walkthrough. It was not ruining the game for me, infact it was making me want the English versions to come out even more, considering it will...
  17. 0

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions I just love the way everyone is going over the are they are real or fake. So what. We all like Pokémon and if someone has taken the time to draw up some to pretend they are the new starters or legendarys then...
  18. 0

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions saw these on Serebii and must say I sat there for 20 minuets wondering if these were true. I guess that they have a look of being real. I like the idea of 'Mijumaru' 3rd stage, it looks imposing and keeps the...
  19. 0

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Gen 1 N/A,(Red) Gen 2 Red G(Silver) Gen 3 N/A,(Ruby) Gen 4 Pikachu(Pearl), Red G & Rattata(HeartGold) Got the Pikachu a week after the Pikachu coloured Pichu, both are rubbish as I hate Pikac**p. I never use the Rattata as she has the worst stats ever, but at least she looks cool, and I...
  20. 0

On the Origin of Species: Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile: Investigating the inspiratio

Re: On the Origin of Species: Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile: Investigating the inspir Wonderful artical, very interesting stuff lizards. Knew geckos could loose their tails, I did not know it grew back as cartalige though. To anyone who found this interesting, they might want to look up...
Back
Top Bottom