Search results for query: *

• Users: mint
  • Order by date
  1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) if meloetta, genesect, and keldeo haven't been officially revealed, how do we know about them?
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) another question: does quick guard protect against only priority moves or other moves in general as well?
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) aww why did they do that?? D: is there any way I can change my region or get the cgear skins some other way?
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) hi, I'm playing the US version of white but for some reason the audino, croagunk, and zoroark cgear skins aren't appearing in the promotions page in my global link. Does anyone know why or how I can get the cgear skins?
  5. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) what happens if you transfer a pokemon from a previous generation and it has a move that it can't learn in the newer generation? e.g. my swampert in heartgold knows ice punch but a swampert in genV can't learn that move
  6. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) if I missed an event are there other ways to get the event pokemon? in the mystery gift menu I see "get from a friend" and "get via wireless" options
  7. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I traded away the wrong pokemon and was able to get it back, but does it have the same happiness level or is its happiness reset to 0 even if I was the original owner just because it was in a trade? happiness levels usually don't matter to me...
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) oh right I had some traded/poketransfered pokemon in my party, I forgot traded pokemon gain more exp thanks :D
  9. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I battled cynthia for the first time today and for some reason it says something like "(pokemon) gained a boosted exp of ____" after I defeat one of her pokemon, even though only two of my pokemon were holding lucky eggs. How come my other...
  10. M

OFFERING: Water stones & Dawn stones [CLOSED]

Re: OFFERING: Water stones & Dawn stones sort of, my brother is getting them from his black city since I have white version when can you trade?
  11. M

The Pokemon anime officially hits 700 total episodes

^ if I'm not mistaken doraemon has over 1000 episodes xD besides the ANA shorts and maybe a few pikachu shorts, I've seen every pokemon episode every movie and every special (I kind of feel like a pokemon fantard for watching so much) =P I started watching the anime in Japanese halfway...
  12. M

WANT - Lucky Egg or Exp. Share

if you still need them I can spare a lucky egg and exp share
  13. M

OFFERING: Water stones & Dawn stones [CLOSED]

Re: OFFERING: Water stones & Dawn stones can I have 6 water stones and 4 dawn stones? I can get oval and shiny stones
  14. M

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) do cheren and N appear again after the event at N's castle? also, can you find looker again after arresting all the sages?
  15. M

Wanted: DW Scyther - Female

Re: Wanted: DW Females - paying with shinies OP UPDATED WITH MORE DW FEMALES I WANT oh thanks so much! I wish I could give you a DW female but I don't have enough points to get the pkmn you want D: and I don't mind cloned pkmn btw where did you get the ursaring picture in your avatar?
  16. M

Wanted: DW Scyther - Female

Re: Wanted: DW Females - paying with shinies OP UPDATED WITH MORE DW FEMALES I WANT hi I'm looking for a female marill with sap sipper but I don't have any female DW pokemon that you don't already have, what else are you willing to trade for? I can breed: skarmory, pidgey, castform...
  17. M

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) sorry I meant I'd like you to notify me if you get one, since the only other thread offering DW females is requesting pkmn that I don't have but I can just keep checking back here
  18. M

Lots of Pokémon to complete my Pokédex

I just missed you by half an hour D: does your circle turn green when you're online? I'll try to VM you when I see it's green
  19. M

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females (Updated DAILY) I know you don't have a female DW marill yet but I'm tired of getting lotads in my DW xD FC: 1936 0037 1884 What I want: Marill Male or Female?: Female Ability: Sap sipper Preferred Nature?: adamant if possible What I offer...
  20. M

Starters & Fossils (Pokérus Available!)

hi again xD if you're still doing this giveaway I'm trying to collect fossil pkmn
Back
Top Bottom