Search results for query: *

1. S

want- female dw tropius

I can offer shiny: Lv.50 shiny 12 Hp 252 attack 244 speed subpunch seed bomb spore 31/31/31/x/31/31 breloom, OR Shiny lv.1 torrent shiny d dance ice punch dragon claw waterfall 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant totodile OR Something else we can work out. If it has good ivs and a careful nature...
  2. S

Wanted- sash

I need a focus sash for my new fear cottonee (if that is the correct word for it) I can give a shiny ut bulbasaur, squirtle, turtwig, azelf, or mudkip for it.
  3. S

Wanted- one special cottonee

I want a cottonee with the moveset leech seed and endeavor, with the prankstor ability, and it is vitally important that it is lv.1. I believe the only way to do this is to train 2 cottonee, a male and a female both to level 44 and teach them both leach seed and endeavor and breed them...
  4. S

want egg moved skarmory

I need a male brave bird + whirlwind in my diamond. If it is English ill give u one of my ut shinies (I hav tons). If it is japanese ill give u my hopefull end product, a shiny one of these: [SET] name: Physically Defensive move 1: Spikes move 2: Roost move 3: Whirlwind move...
  5. S

foreign flawless ditto

Just learned how to breed shiny flawless's but I really want a flawless foreign ditto. I hav tons of shinies and/ or events, and I am willing to give my soul for this. Please help me!
  6. S

Urgent want! female timid dw zubat! offering shinies!

I can give a shiny naive azelf or shiny modest kanto starter for it.
  7. S

Wanted: Gen 5 shinies, good natures/ivs

if it has a good nature (as deemed by me) ill give you one of mine. good ivs and nature, 2, and flawless with a good nature 3. also id like them to be either ut or ev'd. Offering: all shinies: legendaries: UT: Regirock, manaphy, dialga, kanto birds, sinnoh pixies, shaymin, giratina...
  8. S

wanted: shiny flawless ut hippopotas with a carefull nature and egg moves

I could go for a ut hippopotas that's shiny flawless careful and has curse and slack off, or a hippowdon that is evd in a competent way that evolved from such a hippopotas. I hav lots of shinies including legendaries and a few flawless, and I hav most items. Thanks!
  9. S

urgent want-- berries shiny reward

I need a Haban berry and a lum berry in the next few hours. I offer a shiny seed to the one that gets me both
  10. S

Wanted: Water Gem Offering Shiny!

Would really like a water gem for my tourney coming up. ill give you a legit UT shiny numel for it.
  11. S

needed! certain items. urgent

I need these in my white: Choice scarf Choice band Power weight Power band Power lens And power belt. Will reward with ut shiny legit kyogre and shaymin
  12. S

Wanted: female ferrothorn with specific iv

I would like a female ferrothorn/ its pre evo with a 0 speed iv. Can give a leftover rng'd gen 4 shiny like kyogre or something
  13. S

SHINY MAMOSWINE's Ice Cave of Wonders!

Hello Everyone! Welcome To the ICE CAVE OF WONDERS! RULES: 1 Be respectfull, no swearing, rushing, or profanity 2 no hacks unless i say so! 3 Do not talk about pokemon #s 399-400. Dont Do IT!!!!! 4 No i will not give you my shiny modest kyogre for your rocky the onix 5 pls rite goodly...
  14. S

New Kangaskhan set

So this is what im thinking: Kangaskan @Salac Berry endure reversal endeaver return/double edge 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 HP Thanks to kanghaskan's ability ghosts are susceptable to normal/fighting. looking at your oponet, if you think youl survive a hit use either return or double...
  15. S

Wanted- any poochyena/mightyena

EDIT- also need elektrike/ manectric and seedot/ evolutions. ill give anyone a TM of their choice for each.
  16. S

Offering- giveaway (mostly) celebration!

So, in the past few days i have 1.) bought a new DSi and 2.) found my heartgold game. I figured this called for a giveaway. Shiny azelf lv. 50 UT naive nature 30/x/x/x/x/30. All that is required is whatever you give me must have a rare candy attached. the first 15 people to post saying why...
  17. S

Wanted- UT (shiny) heatran

I want a UT heatran heres what ill offer: for a normal UT heatran with a modest/timid/naive/rash nature i will RNG any breedable shiny for a UT shiny heatran with one of those natures i will offer 4 breedable shinies. somebody help me out here!
  18. S

Offering- shiny japanese beasts events

thanks to What? for the originals and ashwood for cloning I have 4 clones of each. I would like something good for them since they are super rare. I would like: Shiny legendaries with good natures Some events Ev'd shinies Good Iv'd shinies Good Iv'd shinies with egg moves EDIT- only 1...
  19. S

Offering- 10th poke shiny RNG giveaway.

I have recently learned to rng and i have decided to make a giveaway for my 10th poke. shiny trapinch lv. 1 adament nature. the first 3 people to pm me guessing my favorite poke wins one. Everyone after that will have to make me offers for it. Only one guess per person! EDIT- Winners- JSteel...
Back
Top Bottom