Search results for query: *

• Users: jackjt8
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

YA-RMT

Hello, I have just planned my first team for use on Wi-Fi, etc... And i wanted some feedback from the uses of the forums. Now, i need help with the moves (doubles) and items… but otherwise: Annoying Tank- Spiritomb- Timid @ Leftovers? Ability- Infiltrator EVs- Hp-252, Spe-252, Def-4...
  2. J

Wanted: Pokemon with all contest ribbons

1st i've lost my old post so heres a new one. i have a large group of pokemon ready but... i just need the person with the pokemon. update: VGC09 shiney milotic lvl 51 TRU arceus lvl 100 NOTE: these are rare and i'm not trading them unless something bigger is sent. jirachi smr2010 (lvl 5)...
  3. J

wanted: Soul dew

i need one more Soul dew cause i have one form the event for latias. but i need one for latios. offing: starters, dragon types (not legendary) lengendary pokemon (i have have mostly all legendary so i could gts some) events (+wifi events) shineys +items like: most tm+hm balls (lol)
  4. J

Wanted: pokemon with all contest ribbons

the title says it all. "pokemon with all contest ribbons" well then i will put it in a contest and get a master rank ribbon.... i have 410 ish pokemon in pokedex alot of events, shineys. just ask about the pokemon i will tell you if i: have it, the lvl, shiney or not, pkrs, moves...
  5. J

Wanted: Cloner

i need to clone: TRU arceus VGC09 shiney milotic 10th ani pokemon and other shineys. if your gonnar clone them you can keep one copy of them. e.g. clone 6 i get 5 you get 1
  6. J

Wanted SS groundon

i need a Soul Silver groundon i can trade:- events,(like: TRU AREUCS, VGC09 shiney milotic) shineys, and other just ask
  7. J

secort ID

well can some help me find it??? but i dont want to buy AR
  8. J

Breeding pokemon

i have all starters all dragon pokemon (i think) and more..... about 390 in dex that can be breed.
  9. J

wanted: Lugia, Ho-Oh ,Celebi

VGC09 shiney milotic TRU areus all starters ask for more i can give a master ball on some pokemon. If you dont say its hacked i will stop the trade!
  10. J

TRU areucs and VGC09 milotic

the title says it all i have 5 TRU areucs and 4 VGC09 milotic (shineys) BUT i will trade one or two of them. so give a offer that i cant turn down.
  11. J

loving anime people

well it says it all i'm in love with one of the girls form the anime!
  12. J

Wanted: Edge of Night Sky Jirachi

i want Edge of Night Sky Jirachi i have areus lvl 100 shiney flygon lvl 45 all starters master ball-with pokemon. and 400/493 pokemon in dex (think) ask me and i will try to get pokemon.
  13. J

pokemon crystal remake

is there gonnar be a pokemon crystal remake? i hope there is cos i got noting to do if they dont! post what you think here!
  14. J

Want: UT Palkia from Platinum

with orb. i can give shineys, starters, and more..
  15. J

TRU: areucs

(spelling) ask me what you want and i WILL get it if i can i have ALL starters. and more:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: COOL!
  16. J

mewtwo

well i want mewtwo so ask what you want/need and i will try
  17. J

trading for mewtwo.

i want mewtwo..... ask me what pokemon you want and i will try to get it....
  18. J

trading for legends

ok mewtwo, hoho. if you have one and you want to trade ask what you need. (i have 400 pokemon in dex) and i will try to get it to you in 10 days. BUT SOME POKEMON ARE RARE SHINEYS! and i may NOT trade them. and my friend code will be giving later *jackjt8
Back
Top Bottom