• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Welcome to my trade thread! With Contests, Lottery and more! Open!

That's fine with me, but do you have a Birthday Charmander?
  2. C

BabyPanda - These Pokes, please? saikyou milotic level 50 ID No. 12157 bold nature PC tokyo charmander level 40 ID No. 07207 mild nature Geodude - Thank you, I'll give you Arceus and Celebi for Jirachi. But which Arceus and Celebi do you like? pilar J - Adamant Mawile and Timid Hoot-Hoot...
  3. C

Welcome to my Trade Thread! Status: OPEN Hello, I'm Youpods, I'm known as Celebi1 here, and this is my 2nd Trade Thread in Bulbagarden. The Rules (Please read) - Do not trade hacks to me - If you Receive a hacked Pokemon from me, please inform me and I will give you...
  4. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Thank you, I'll build my shop up now.
  5. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hello, may I request for an approval? I will make a Shop again if you don't mind? I'll give Events, Shinies, EV Trained Pokes and Legendaries, and I'm also doing EV Training Service and Breeding Service. Edit: Oh, and the name of the Shop I will make will be "Youpods' Trading Thread".
  6. C

Adrienne's Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries Thread!

Hello! ^_^ Congrats for making another Great Shop! :)
  7. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Thank you so much! ^_^
  8. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Okay, Here's the current list of my planned update yesterday. ^_^ Events: Adamant 10 ANIV Celebi Timid 10 ANIV Celebi Jolly 10 ANIV Celebi Naive 10 ANIV Celebi Timid 10 ANIV Latias Timid ALAMOS Darkrai Timid 10JAHRE Raikou Shokotan Pichu SPR2010 Pichu Timid Ageto Celebi Jolly TRU Arceus...
  9. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Okay, I'm updating my Pokemons and I have got a lot of Pokemons for trade today. ^_^
  10. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hello, can I make a shop again please? I'll offer Pokemons I have and ask for Pokemons that I dont have to expand my shop. I made a shop but I forgot to read this thread so it's locked and I would like to make a new shop.
  11. C

Celebi1's Shop! Please, come in! ^_^

Dont worry, I'll give you Gamestop Jirachi for free if you dont have anything that I want. ^_^ Okay, I'll Post the EVs and I'll try to post the IVs tomorrow.
  12. C

Sure! Which Celebi do you like? ^_^
  13. C

Okay! :D
  14. C

Haha, I'm youpods in Pokemongts! ^_^ I'll update the shop later. :)
  15. C

I have one Question please? Are you Aurelie from Pokemongts? ^_^ They are both UT. :D Um... I am after any Shinies and EVed Pokemons for now. :)
  16. C

Thank you! Okay, Mew's OT ID Number is 11219 and Celebi's OT ID Number is 00010. :D
  17. C

Welcome to.... My SHOP!!! Hello, this is my Thread Thread. Please, come in and enjoy your Visit. Okay, here are the Rules: RULES: 1. No Hacks Please. 2. No Spamming. 3. Be kind to others. 4. Have Fun! Okay, here are my Pokemons: Events: 1. Timid Peli11 Shaymin 2. Impish DOEL...
  18. C

Shiny Timid EVed Sceptile

What is the level of Sceptile? Oh I forgot about my offer. Palcity Lucario is there! How about our trade with Celebi? I'm just asking! ^_^
  19. C

Shiny Timid EVed Sceptile

Hello, I am seeking Shiny Timid EVed Sceptile. Please, I really need it. I'll offer Doel Deoxys, Red Metagross and Palcity Lucario just for Shiny Timid EVed Sceptile. Thank you for reading!
  20. C

Seeking Jolly or Timid 10 ANIV Celebi

Okay, lets trade later and Thanks! ^_^
Back
Top Bottom