Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead It was 4:30 AM and I was also being very hasty. My fault!
  2. M

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Thanks, I will do that, and added you back!
  3. M

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 2380-3776-6603 Quote my post if you add me so I can add you back! I know my safari is ghost but that's it. If someone who is normal and has dittos could add me that would be fantastic.
  4. M

What do you want in Gen 6?

This has most definitely been said before, but nomore HMs. Seriously. Also a few more characters worth of space for names, player or pokemon,would be awesome.
  5. M

NYC gym teacher claims 6-year-old student beat him up

I like how the parents response is "he's just a kid, he couldn't hurt anybody!"
  6. M

Dream starter

In my pearl game, I hacked in a milotic and a gyarados double team. Shit's awesome. These two have been my starting pokemon.
  7. M

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

I just remembered back in the day, I had the pokemon handbook. Not a strategy guide or anything, it did list all the gen 1 pokes. On my first playthrough, I did actually save the master ball for mewtwo. On my second playthrough, however, I remember reading that the handbook said something about...
  8. M

Pokemon R/B what destroyed your childhood?

Y'all are crazy, lavender town never had the same effect on me that it had on you guys! However, in g/s/c, the ruins of alph and pokemon tower frequencies were a bit unnerving. It reminded me of numbers stations.
  9. M

Finally a reliable way to punish the ragequitters

Doesn't b&w have a legitimacy detector? Also, this is great. I've had so many dcs. As soon as you set up and are about to get to the best part, winning, they quit.
  10. M

BW2 Teams

Damn. That's awesome. The only two I know for sure are haxorus and snivy. Those two are ballin.
  11. M

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

I ordered a wi-fi usb adapter recently, so I'll be doing some battles in hg/d/pl.
  12. M

Does playing Pokemon make you childish?

I've never really come across anyone who thinks pokemon is childish. When I was in high school,everyone played it. When I was in college everyone played it. At my job, everyone plays it. I take it more seriously than they do, but still.
  13. M

Weird beta names of Pokemon

I thought Nagaasp was cool. Nagasp rolls off the tongue a bit more easily.
  14. M

The best age for Player Characters?

I feel like late teen would be best, seeing as how it's the most plausible. Going all throughout the country isn't typically something anyone who is under 18 does by themselves. But still, it would be really neat. I'm still going with late teens regardless.
  15. M

what would happen if jirachi wished for victini to lose?

You silly people, wish only restores half of the user's HP in exactly one turn! Victini is only called the victory pokemon because uh i dont know
  16. M

Most useless pokemon moves?

No http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s0i-6n6_Bc
  17. M

whats your favorite pokemon in the 5th gen.

Haxorus <3
  18. M

Strongest pokemon

Sunkern Absorb + STAB w/ residual leech seed damage = holy shit
  19. M

Getting Zorua and Zoroark

Re: Getting Zorua Awesome! thanks for the info! ...The beasts can unlock it in the same method used when unlocking it using Celebi, right?
  20. M

Getting Zorua and Zoroark

Re: Getting Zorua So... let me get this straight. One of the shiny beasts unlocks a battle with Zoroark, and an event Celebi unlocks Zorua. Right?
Back
Top Bottom