Search results for query: *

• Users: Magnagarde
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Contest Mawile vs Sableye vs Delcatty

vs vs All of these pokemon are similar in the regard that they were all introduced in Generation 3 and have BSTs of 380 each. I love Mawile. It's so adorable, and has a pretty damn good movepool. It's only hinderance is its low stats, although it's attack and defense stats are quite...
  2. M

Rate my oh you team

Hi. So, yeah. Pauerhaus @ Focus Sash 4 HP / 252 Att / 252 Spe Adamant Nature Intimidate Waterfall / Stone Edge / Taunt / Dragon Dance Suicide lead Gyarados. Ragamuffin @ Life Orb 252 Att / 128 Def / 128 Spec Def Impish Nature Technician Swords Dance / Bug Bite / Brick Break / Bullet Punch...
  3. M

Need U-Turn TM

Hello there, I am in need of a U-Turn TM. I am willing to offer legendaries or shinies. EDIT: Nevermind, got one another forum.
  4. M

Contest Arcanine vs Ninetales

vs Arcanine, the more physical attacker of the two. Ironically has lower base speed than Ninetales, despite being known for its legendary speed. Arcanines Bulbapedia page Ninetales, unfortunately has a lower base stat total than its counterpart. This does not lower its usefulness on...
  5. M

Adventures taken off of Mangafox

I was halfway into the FR/LG saga when it was removed...
  6. M

Pokemon you have the most of

Yesh, well pokemon you have quite a few of in your box. Well, I used to have 5 boxes full of Feebas. How hard is it to get a Female Bold Feebas? Apparently very hard. I think it was 155 feebas that I hatched. I released all of them, because Arceus knows we need more Feebas. Right now, I...
  7. M

Bring back PC storage?

I'm surprised I've not seen more comments against removal of the system. It's annoying to have your bag full of items you're not using and don't plan on using either; yet you don't want to throw them away or sell them, because what happens if you DO need them later in the game? Your thoughts?
  8. M

Frontier Brains are cheating assholes

I just got done with a battle with Frontier Brain Thornton, or whatever, of the Battle Factory. All I can say is, wow. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Serene Grace does not apply to critical hits, and even with a scope lens or razor claw, he should only have a 12 percent chance of a crit. Even if...
  9. M

Dedo's planned mixed tier team(s)

What I wanted to do was kind of sort of be sort of kind of original. Of course, I take Smogon into consideration, yes, but I tried my best not to copy pasta. Revised, yet again: Rapture EVs: 252 Def / 120 HP / 128 Spd / 8 Spe Nature: Bold Holding: Flame Orb Moveset: Surf Dragon Pulse Recover...
  10. M

Type matchup changes

No, this thread has not been done before. Yes, stuff of this nature has been mentioned in other threads, there has not been a thread dedicated to this particular subject. Anyways, how should the type matchups be done in Gen IV, if there's a good assumption we won't get any new types? I...
  11. M

STOP BUYING ME BERRIES MOM

SERIOUSLY MOM WHAT THE FUCK
  12. M

Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon

Before I begin, I am not sure if there was a thread on these games already, and having not searched, I am sure that it would be better to make a fresh new thread than bump an older thread. Saying this, I know the consequences. Anyways, I got Red Rescue Team a while ago, and it is good fun...
  13. M

Electronic Music

Don't call it Techno. Anyways, it's always a good idea to not stretch cold muscles. Let's warm things up a little bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BMvUgRhMBk Let's crank it even further: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8deW6sg2mps&feature=related Let's switch genres...
  14. M

Pal Parking system in Generation 5

Well, do you guys think there would be some sort of pal park system in play that would let you migrate all of your pokemon from D/P/Pl/HG/SS? I sure hope so, due to idk. Discuss.
  15. M

POW

Hello everybody, I've been a lurker here for a few months. But, I've finally joined, so. How is everybody?
Back
Top Bottom