Search results for query: *

• Users: alexjuuhh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Offering - Embedded Tower legends

Hey! I'm offering the two legendaries from the Embedded Tower (excl. Rayquaza). Groudon Lv. 50 & Kyogre Lv. 50 I can give them more then once, so I'm not limited to one of each. (It just saves you time searching for a Groudon or Kyogre to unlock Rayquaza.)
  2. A

Annoying calls

So.. I figured, since most of the calls you get from the Gear, are pretty annoying.. Which of the calls do you think is the most annoying? I didn't find a topic similar to this, so if there is one, then close this one ;) The most annoying calls I got were from Camper Todd, in front of the...
  3. A

WANTED - HeartGold Kyogre

Hey, so I'm looking for a Kyogre from Heart Gold, because I want to get the Rayquaza. And I have no idea what I'm giving for it, so you can think of something yourself :)
  4. A

Shiny Leaves/Crown

So.. I just got the Shiny Crown, but what can I do with it? :') I mean, searching for the leaves is just a useless sidequest if you ask me..
  5. A

What's the perfect Pokémon team?

Hey! So.. I was wondering, what do you think is the perfect team to have? Discuss! :D
  6. A

Wanted: Haunter

Hey, I'm looking for a Haunter that I can borrow, 'cause I don't have a ghost type to defeat Chuck. And I'm too lazy to search for a Haunter/Gastly atm. So, anyone? Soul Silver FC: 5113 5924 0915
  7. A

How do you get icons?

Hey, I see some users with icons, like an Ash, Misty or Rocket Icon under their user title. How do you get those?
  8. A

Alexjuuhh's Sprite Shop!

Hey guys! So I've been using this thread to show my sprites, like, just showing what I've made. And I already started to ask for requests, but now I'm going to start my own shop, for real. Here's my list of offers: Splices - 2 or 3 Pokémon per splice. Please give me the name of the...
Back
Top Bottom