Search results for query: *

1. M

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

That shouldn’t be an issue at all.
  2. M

Trade Evolution Assistance

Hello, I am seeking assistance with evolving my Rhydon. I am currently doing a play through of Sword need this evolution to complete my team. Assistance would be appreciated.
  3. M

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I’m looking for assistance with a trade evolution. I’m looking to evolve my Rhydon into Rhyperior. My friend code is SW-7296-5752-0023
  4. M

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Here is the link. It was out about 2 and a half months ago. Gen 6.5 pokemon list leak?
  5. M

At this point with the region being based in Hawaii one would think we are finally getting the much desired Dilphin Pokemon. Also it's kind of looking like the leaked Pokemon list could potentially be legit. Still could be faked though
  6. M

Starter discussion/speculation

I personally like all 3 from the looks. Overall as of right now though Rowlett is my favorite
  7. M

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I sure that this has been mentioned but how can Gliscor NOT learn Fly?
  8. M

Sun or Moon?

I'm going to wait and see what the version exclusives are before making a decision. I never did buy it but from Gen 6 my preferred version was Y. I liked Yveltal more plus it had Skrelp, but the store that I got the game from had no copies of Y in stock so I settled for X.
  9. M

I think that we may get two more this upcoming generation. I personally would like to see both a Ground and Poison typing for Eevee.
  10. M

Starter discussion/speculation

For the love of god no more fire / fighting lol. Here is what I wouldn't mind. Grass / Poison Fire / Ground Water / Psychic
  11. M

Hopefully this generation we get some sort of Dolphin Pokemon. I also would like to see possibly a Ice/Dark wolf.
  12. M

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I've recently started up a new game on Platinum. I'm currently at Iron Island and just met up with Riley. Here is my team as of now. 1. Chimey the Infernape 2. Gloria the Hippowdon 3. Rosie the Roselia 4. Toga the Togetic 5. Typhoon the Vaporeon 6. Doofus the Bibarel (HM Slave)
  13. M

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Well I'm currently at the Courmarine City monorail station and Just got HM 02. Here is my team Chestnaught-Lvl 38 Blastoise- Lvl 37 Talonflame- Lvl 38 Doublade- Lvl 37 Tyrunt- Lvl 36 Mr. Mime- Lvl 36
  14. M

This may need to go in another thread but does Tyrunt/Tyrantrum learn earthquake via tm or level up? Of its level up then what level is it? Thanks
  15. M

XY Travelog!

Just got to Shalour City and finally filed out my team. Quilladin, Fletchinder, Wartortle, Honedge, Tyrunt, and Mr. Mime
  16. M

Well instead of backtracking to get Ralts I decided to use Mr. Mime. Who I nicknamed Mrs. Mime. My team is all set just need to level up Mrs. Mime Quilladin (Chester) lvl 32 Fletchinder (Skyler) lvl 31 Wartortle (Poseidon) lvl 32 Honedge (Leonardo) lvl 32 Tyrunt (JP) lvl 31 Mr. Mime...
  17. M

Re: Your Pokemon Team I figured Tyrunt would I just like the looj of Diggersby. I was also thinking Ralts which is very tempting now that it's part Fairy
  18. M

Re: Your Pokemon Team Here is my team. I have no clue what I want as my sixth member. Now I'm wishing I had picked Bunnelby but I think I'm too far in the game to pick one up. I'm at Reflection Cave, although I'm thinking about back tracking a little but to get a Helioptile. Any suggestions...
  19. M

XY Travelog!

Well I'm currently at Reflection Cave. Here is my team so far. Any suggestions for a sixth team member. Quilladin (Chester)- Lvl 31 Fletchlinder (Skyler)- Lvl 30 Wartortle (Poseidon)- Lvl 31 Honedge (Leonardo)- Lvl 29 Tyrunt (JP)- Lvl 29
Back
Top Bottom