Search results for query: *

• Users: Jay0173
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

... I'm baack!

Hello, everyone! It's been ages since I last posted here, but I'm back now for those that missed me. It's been so long in fact that I thought it appropriate to send my greetings here. I hope everyone has had a very wonderful Christmas. I look forward to talking to you all.
  2. J

What's your favorite commercial? (Video)

Although many people complain about advertising on TV interrupting their shows, there are some TV ads that we can't help but love. So what ads are your favorite? Here is mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fueV2yDqTKU
  3. J

Defense of Marriage Act ruled unconstitutional by second appeals court

Defense of Marriage Act ruled unconstitutional by second appeals court - U.S. News Why is there any question that DOMA is wrong?
  4. J

California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball

Okay, this is more than just a little disturbing. California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball - U.S. News In my opinion, this step-father should be in jail for his actions. Regardless of the child's behaviour, to spank a child with a belt for almost 7 minutes is...
  5. J

NC pastor calls for death of ‘Queers & Homosexuals’ in sermon

Video: NC pastor calls for death of ‘Queers & Homosexuals’ in sermon | Pam's House Blend (Video included) This is just sick! Your thoughts?
  6. J

Texas judge investigated over YouTube video of him beating teenage daughter with belt

Source: Texas judge investigated over YouTube video of him beating teenage daughter with belt - Yahoo! News You can see the video here: Rockport Tx Judge William Adams beats his 16 yr. old daughter - YouTube Appropriate punishment for downloading music, or abusive father? You decide. My...
  7. J

UK to reduce aid to Africa's anti-gay regimes

UK to reduce aid to Africa's anti-gay regimes Source: UK to reduce aid to Africa's anti-gay regimes Do you agree or disagree? I agree, and add that this should have been done a long time ago.
  8. J

Crane lifts very heavy pool. Guess what happens next

Just read about this and thought I'd share... Video: Crane lifts very heavy pool. Guess what happens next - thestar.com
  9. J

Wanted: "Embedded Tower" Kyogre

Looking for an UT "Embedded Tower" Kyogre for my Soul Silver game.
  10. J

What's your favorite hobby?

What's your favorite hobby? I have two hobbies that I enjoy. The first is model railroading. If a day gets too stressful or if I just need a break from life, I like to head up to the train room to work on my trains and the many models I bought for the layout. And of course, I love to watch...
  11. J

Wanted: Phanpy, Gligar

Looking for a Phanpy (Gligar already received). Anyone have to trade?
  12. J

Wanted: Pokemon for Pokedex

I'm looking for the following Pokemon for my Pokedex: Heracross Misdreavus Murkrow Glameow Stunky Make and offer and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
  13. J

Offering: Feebas

I'm offering the following Feebas for trade. Each are untrained and each like dry food, which will make it easier to max out their beauty stat. Lvl 19, Male, Quiet Nature, Likes Dry Food, HP 41, Attack 11, Defense 15, Sp. Atk. 12, Sp. Def. 28, Speed 35 Lvl 16, Male, Quiet Nature, Likes Dry...
  14. J

Wanted: Fossils

I'm looking for the following fossils: Dome Fossil My Platinum Trainer name is: Jev FC: 3181 3837 4455 Thanks!
  15. J

Wanted: Armor Fossil

Looking for an Armor Fossil. Can trade Skull Fossil in return. Platinum Trainer name: Jev Platinum FC: 3181 3837 4455
  16. J

Feebas w/Mirror Coat

Now available: Newly bred Feebas with Mirror Coat. Receive as either an egg or already hatched. Your choice. Please PM me with Pokemon you have to offer in exchange, followed by your trainer name and friend code. My trainer name and friend code can be found in my sig.
  17. J

Wanted: Skull Fossil

I'm looking to trade for a Skull Fossil. I can offer an Armor Fossil or a Shieldon in return. Thanks. (Friend Code and name in Sig)
  18. J

Wanted the following for Pokedex...

I'm looking for the following Pokemon for my Pokedex: Murkrow Misdreavus Trapinch Clamperl (x2) Glameow Stunky Thanks.
  19. J

Pokemon games likes and dislikes.

As a person who has played Pokemon for quite some time, I've seen and played many different versions of the games. As each new game is released, many new improvements are made, but at the same time, some quirks and just plain annoying aspects of the game persist. So, of the games that you've...
  20. J

First Time Poster

Hello all, First time for me on these forums. I'm looking forward to having some fun and interesting conversations with everyone. Pokemon for me has been a fun game to play for many years, and I'm anxiously waiting for the release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver (as I'm sure everyone else is)...
Back
Top Bottom