Search results for query: *

1. B

BN's Challenge thread

So a few months back, there was a pretty good thread going called something like 'The Scramble Challenge thread" or something, in which myself and a few others helped organise what's called a "Scramble run through" of the games for different members. It was really cool and loads of people got...
  2. B

I wanna get into the competitive side of the TCG, but dunno what I'm doing.

I've been trying to get into the Card Game for a while now. I have loads of cards, not very many particularly special ones, but I mostly buy for the codes, since I don't really have anyone to play with IRL. However, I'm really bad at deck building. Like, I don't really understand what it is I...
  3. B

SKYRIDGE: Ted's Story - Redemption

So, what's really awkward is that I actually haven't posted in so long that they deleted the old thread, which I can't really blame them for to be honset :S I really hope I'm not violating some kind of rule by reposting this, but whatever. I guess this is just to prove I'm not dead or anything...
  4. B

WORLDBUILDING: SKYRIDGE: The story so far

This is essentially just a guide to my series of Skyridge fics. The first one alone is sixty chapters long, so it's understandable that you might not be bothered to read through it all to catch up! Instead, I'm going to keep a record of the entire series here, there'll be a complete set of...
  5. B

Your B/W Hero?

So I checked the first 5 pages and didn't see anything like this, but I've been mistaken before; sorry if this has already been done :S What Pokemon was it that really pulled you through B/W? We all have our squads of six, but I know that, for me and my friends anyway, there's always one...
  6. B

Pokemon Height?

I know there have been discussions about the validity of the Pokedex before, but upon stumbling across the fact that Furret is supposely bigger than Charizard, I feel this needs stressed more dramatically. Can the heights of Pokemon given in the Pokedex be believed? According to the Pokedex...
  7. B

Palkia and Dialga Legend

Although I don't actually play them, I'm an avid collector of the cards. Upon buying my first two Triumphant boosters, I came across the top half of the Palkia and Dialga Legend card. I have a few Primes, a few EX, most namely Zapdos EX, and a couple of rare Delta Species, such as Dragonite...
  8. B

A second anime?

I was watching a few fan made trailers on the internet containing loads of clips, mostly of legendary Pokemon, and it made it all look so awesome. I don't watch it regularly, and it's definitly my least favourite form of the franchise, but I think the current anime is reasonably good...
  9. B

Legendary Pokemon

Sorry if there's already a thread like this. Am I the only one who still firmly stands on the fact that there is only one of each legendary? As I explained in a post before, with the new revelation of the fact that Snap wasn't even originally going to be a Pokemon game, as much as I love...
  10. B

Manaphy and Phione

Inspired by the Ulgamoth theory thread I'm sorry for being a bit slow on the uptake of this, but are Manaphy and Phione legendaries? Well, specifically Manaphy. Phione can be bred to get as many of them as you want. But, as said above, Manaphy can breed. It can't create more of itself...
  11. B

The Final Game

Inspired by the 'When Pokemon ends' thread on the 'Pokemon World' board. As explianed in this thread, nothing lasts forever. Eventually, they WILL run out of ideas, story lines, Pokemon designs, and Pokemon will end. But when it does, how do you think GF will send it off? I'd like to think...
  12. B

The return of Pokemon Stadium

I was talking with my IRL friend, you know him as Danerius Jr, about this the other day. I want to see Pokemon Stadium One and Two to appear on WiiWare. I've wanted this for a long time, I think it'd be awesome. However, the main reason I haven't made a thread about it until now is because...
  13. B

Quick Question

I've only just started reading the manga, and I really wanna buy it all. I asked here before what I should get, and the new Viz translations seemed to be the main answer everyone was giving. That's the backstory, and that's all sorted. The problem is, I only just recently found out that there...
  14. B

Monotyping?

Sorry if there's already a thread. Has anyone ever tried going through the game using a Gym Leader-like party? For example only using Fire type Pokemon? They can be dual typed, just so long as all your party has a type in common. I wanna try it, what are everyone's experiences with it?
  15. B

How do I tell if my cards are real or not?

I'm pretty sure they're bootleged. They feel all floppy and they look like rubbish quality.
  16. B

COMPLETE: SKYRIDGE: Ted's Story - Liberation (TEEN)

Note: Important thingy first; I've put it as teen, because mostly it's fine, but there are some fairly dark, violent bits dotted here and there. And I mean, the violent bits aren't just fist fights, so just a warning. I didn't feel that they were frequent enough or that there was anything else...
  17. B

Newbie needs help

So I've read the Red/Blue/Green art as scans online, and I intend to buy them, along with the rest of the manga so far. I was gonna buy the Viz translation, but after looking at what some of you have been saying, I'm not so sure anymore. I don't know if the translation I read was...
  18. B

Unnoficial story theories

So, sorry if you think this belongs in the video game board, but the thread that inspired this one was on this board... http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=62684 This intrigued me, does anyone have any other theories about people and events in the games that haven't been confirmed?
  19. B

Another Newbie thread

Well not exactly. I've been here for a while now, but I've never really done much :S I feel odd posting this thread, it makes me feel as if I'm forcing you all to notice me, so sorry for that :( I love Pokemon, but the main reason I made an account here is to make friends who share my love...
  20. B

Main series Wii game

I dunno if there's already a thread for this, but does anyone else wanna see a main series Wii game? There's a lot of talk about the almost inevitable RSE remakes probably coming in GEN V, but there's also lots of talk about possible FR LG remakes. I want this, but for the Wii. I think it...
Back
Top Bottom