Search results for query: *

1. J

California legalized gay marriage

No, that's not the difference between love and lust. Just because you're not happy for them does not mean that you were lusting for them. You're arguing that love can only be feelings of happiness when that is far from the truth. Love inspires emotional reaction and that can be everything from...
  2. J

First Battle Frontier DVD box set due June 24th! Also, Orange Islands DVD box in May

The Pokemon boxsets released thus far on dvd in Australia have contained complete seasons of 52 episodes, and retailed for $49.95 AUD. The next two Pokemon boxsets released will see Australia through to the middle point of Battle Frontier. Apart from the obvious banned episodes, every episode...
  3. J

Australian Release Date! Sorta...

The core franchise games have been released here within 2-4 weeks of the US release, so I'd wager we'd see it in MAY.
  4. J

Official Strategy Guide (Japanese)

I've been attempting to track down a site that'll ship this book outside of Japan since its release, but have so far failed. Can someone please recommend to me, a reliable and reasonable, in terms of pricing, site from which I can import this book to Australia? Thanks
  5. J

In Need of Two PBR Pics!

Are images of the same kind available, of the other base Trainers?
  6. J

Trainer Card Requirements...

Does the site linked to make a mention of the "Xbox Live Achievements"-esque feature on Diamond and Pearl's Trainer Cards? I'm referring to the points total listed on the front side of the card that seems to increase through trades, battles and whatever else I have not figured out.
  7. J

Good god. 0_o

Haha. There's a link in that thread to the post *I* made about Ditto not being able to forget the learned moveset. I'm the example. lol
  8. J

Trade Coordination Thread

I have just obtained several more rarities for those needing help completing their dex, or after favourites. I also have Aruseus, Darkrai, Sheimi and Manaphy. UPDATED HAVES Aerodactyl Absol Aipom Anorith Aruseus Azurill Bagon Caterpie Charmander Cherim Cleffa Darkrai Ditto...
  9. J

I'll trade a complete set of the starters from whichever generation for the shinie Chimecho. Which generation of starters?
  10. J

Hey, sorry but I just need some space.

Yeah, I've been in this situation before. My last ex- and current flatmate said the same thing, and then we broke up. But I don't know, he just drove me down to see the family on the weekend. He got along with everyone like a house on fire, and we had a great time. Then three days later I get...
  11. J

x_x
  12. J

What does that mean? I woke up at half past six this morning to the rumblings of my phone, and found this msg from my bf. :S
  13. J

Mass update to the list of Pokemon I have for trade. Check it out. Pm me if I can help.
  14. J

I now have ALL Pokemon not available in-game excluded legendaries. I can breed/trade the following: Aerodactyl Absol Aipom Anorith Aruseus Azurill Bagon Caterpie Charmander Cherim Cleffa Darkrai Ditto Dunsparce Duskull Eevee Elekid Ekans Feebas Fukamaru Fuwante Gligar...
  15. J

Glitch a Darkrai... at the cost of your savefile :x

I now have Darkrai, Sheimi and a hacked Aruseus... ;;>.>
  16. J

I now have the first, second and third generation starters available for breeding/trading.
  17. J

Updated *haves* and *wants*: Looking for: Slowpoke Stantler Seedot Mawile Solrock Pineco Shuckle Teddiursa Caterpie Ekans Weedle Sandshrew Vulpix I can breed/trade the following: Aipom Bagon Charmander Cherim Chikorita Cyndaquil Duskull Eevee Elekid...
  18. J

Thanks ZoraJolteon. *crosses Sapphire exclusives off list of wants, and adds to list of trades* :P
  19. J

Experiment: is the National Dex obtainable before the E4?

I have a Feebas and the second form of Gaburiasu...
  20. J

For those interested, I can now make Charmander, Squirtle and Totodile eggs. I have made further ammendments to the post I made above also, adding several more rare Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom