Search results for query: *

• Users: jro925
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Official Strategy Guide (Japanese)

I've been attempting to track down a site that'll ship this book outside of Japan since its release, but have so far failed. Can someone please recommend to me, a reliable and reasonable, in terms of pricing, site from which I can import this book to Australia? Thanks
  2. J

Hey, sorry but I just need some space.

What does that mean? I woke up at half past six this morning to the rumblings of my phone, and found this msg from my bf. :S
  3. J

List of natures (Japanese)

I'm looking for a list of natures with both the english translations and Japanese characters to cross-examine with what Pokemon I catch in-game. Can someone please help me out with this one? It'd be a major help. I'd appreciate it a great deal. I'm also looking for a list of the new abilities...
  4. J

Manaphy Save File

I have obtained a save file for Pokemon Ranger with the Manaphy egg. Unfortunately, I only have one DS system, so I do not have the means to transfer it to Diamond and Pearl versions. But I'm sure there are others here that could. So for those interested here is the link...
  5. J

The sea slug...?

Ok, so I have caught the pink sea slug-like Pokemon. Number 60 I believe. It's female. I'm on Route 213, and have just encountered a blue sea slug-like Pokemon. At first I thought it was the evolution, but after the encounter it did not appear in the Pokedex. I then assumed it was the male...
  6. J

Looking for Friend Codes...?

I'm interested in swapping friend codes with people, for trading/battling purposes. I've listed mine below; Pearl Version: Trainer name is Daxel and friend code is '3093 1679 1815'.
  7. J

People HAVE Diamond and Pearl! Intro movie inside!!

http://visionmovie.ameba.jp/mcb.swf?id=FCs52pA7/x:bZhgVY:ib:gKzdE2oJAcq0YAhdTU2mIIWG:RNgbbj:z8:3qIe0.iQaff/CimSaii
  8. J

New D/P Anime Scan... Nugai's (Shinji's) r/ship to group revealed?

I believe his name translates to Shinji, and the pink text alongside his name, to New Rival?? (thanks to serebiiforums for those) http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/360/1158662005764ly2.jpg Discuss!
  9. J

D/P GYM Leaders and Game Map revealed!

Wi-fi Modes and Menus http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3392/1158664362195qn7.jpg (linked due to the size of the image) Another scan... Possible 2nd and 3rd (final) EVOS for the three Shinou starters!! http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9353/1158659677878hg8.jpg (linked to avoid...
  10. J

Six of the GYM locations known...?

Six of Shinou's GYMs can be made out from this scan. One is in the lower left, in the town with a canal running through its middle. Another is in the town against the mountains, the 'mining' town. Another is across the bridge (?), north of the 'mining' town. There is another on the right most...
  11. J

New interview with Tsunekazu Ishihara! Interesting details revealed...

"The September 15th 2006 issue of Famitsu Weekly features an interview about the upcoming Pokemon Diamond and Pearl with former Company Director of Creatures, Tsunekazu Ishihara. Ishihara is also known as the father of the Pokemon series who now works with Satoshi Tajiri from Game Freaks."...
  12. J

Who else has imported PSU?

As the title suggests, I've imported the PS2 version of PSU. I'm looking for others who've done the same for discussion and assistance, etc. It's an awesome game, and an obvious, major step-up from the previous titles in the PSO series. Even just five minutes into the game. I have created...
  13. J

What can I make with one kg of Yoghurt, and four Eggs...?

I have a tub of Yoghurt - berri puree - that needs to be eaten/used before tonight. I'd bought it last week and forgotten about it until now. Suggestions? I'm thinking I might mix in a bit of porridge to spice it up a little. Cause one kg of Yoghurt on it's own might be kind of bland. Ok so...
Back
Top Bottom