Search results for query: *

• Users: mj ike
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Nando's Future

Has anyone wondered if we'll see him perform Pokemon Musicals is bw?
  2. M

Favorite of Satoshi's Team

Which member of Ash's team, aside from Pika, is your favorite? I choose Miju for being a more tolerable version of Naruto Uzumachi.
  3. M

Let Me Know

Could you tell some ways fans think DP is like NGE?
  4. M

Name That Tune 2

Can anyone tell me what the name of the commonly used tune at the end of the Camp Lazlo episode "Dead Bean Drop" is?
  5. M

Pokemon ARG

Does anyone else think of our favorite franchise as an alternate reality game?
  6. M

Assault on Your Attention Span

Is it just me, or are the newest eps written w/the intent of leaving you feel dazed or confused?
  7. M

Giovanni's New Look

Am I the only one who's noticed he's now drawn differently (looking at the face)?
  8. M

Riddle Me This

Can anyone tell me if this is a parody of anything? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Qnyfq0vg&feature=related
  9. M

Calm Before the Storm

Am I the only one who's noticed a decrease in Stateside merch, that is definitely the case where I live, where none of the general stores are carrying Pokemon toys, now. However, that could certainly change come springtime. Just think about it; the franchise is going through a major reboot and...
  10. M

Supernews

Are there any fans of this net toon in the house, or is yours truly alone?
  11. M

Funniest of the Funny

Has anyone asked what the funniest Western cartoon is? Viva Cornholio!
  12. M

About Episode 662

Is it just me, or did they pay homage to The Lion King?
  13. M

Greater Originality

Am I the only one who's glad the writers did not give Iris A BIKE? :XD2:
  14. M

Thrillogy

So, if Ash gets Tsutaja too, what do you suppose the dynamics between this starter trio will be like?
  15. M

Hope for the Faithful

Not sure how many of you watch Little Einsteins, but if you've seen Melody the Music Pet, it should be pretty darn clear our favorite franchise is not losing any clout in the media.
  16. M

Your Anti-Heroes

I nominate Kenny Z as the greatest Heroic Sociopath in otaku culture.
  17. M

Fanon

Have any of you wondered if Smugleaf and Wotter will become the official English?
  18. M

Further Influence

Can anyone tell me if Zuruggu/Zuruzukin are based on any specific kind of Digimon?
  19. M

Forgive me, DC fans

Am I the only one picking up on a lack of continuity in their Animated Universe?
  20. M

Biting Prediction

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've a sneaking suspicion Giovanni's only using Jessie, James, and Meowth as decoys to test the waters in Isshu.
Back
Top Bottom