Search results for query: *

1. A

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: The Legendaries I'm thinking if we get mind-controlling Legendaries now, it would be wicked. Or cosmic Pokemon that travels through wormholes and do time-travel, a cross of Celebi and Palkia.
  2. A

Tweaking: FAQs

You tweak by crossing two loadlines that intersects each other rapidly. Once you do this successfully, the data mainframe will corrupt, and the area the loadlines are suppose to load becomes black or appears to be blocked by a wall. There is no time in tweaking. Tweaking can be done as fast as...
  3. A

Obtaining Zorua/Zoroark

Most likely the use of PokeWalker, or even the Sky Night's Edge PokeWalker Course. I mean, that's probably why they sent Jirachi over right? Perhaps it's more than just a normal upgrading event. Dream. It's like a cutscene before you begin your journey, like how in Ruby and Sapphire, you got...
  4. A

UK Arceus Event!!!

For all you UK trainers, here's the catch: There will be an event for you to test the HGSS game pre-release version included below. Now, don't get excited to fast, because the catch is this: it only happens each day at different stores: Glasgow Fort - 285 Provan Walk, Glasgow Fort Shopping...
  5. A

A Pokemon Starting With...

Onix.
  6. A

The blandest, most unoriginal, most boring Pokemon of each generation?

Gen I: Jigglypuff. Gen II: Sentret. Gen III: Vileplume. Gen IV: Magikarp. Pachirisu: It's a great Pokemon to use. Note its speed, and in combination, Discharge at Lv. 29. Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf: Ability to calm Dialga and Palkia. They can also learn Flamethrower, Ice Beam and...
  7. A

Help please!

Alright, I recommend these tips: 1. Go to any route, bike between locations, such as between a route and a town. Every time you enter a new place, Latias (or any other roaming Pokemon for that matter) will change locations. Keep checking the map for her appearance in the route you wait in, and...
  8. A

Who's the best Rival?

I vote for Wally. A Lv. 5 Ralts as your first Pokemon is pretty cool. Also, just for fun, I was laughing at your poll's title. "Who is the best Rival or 'Psuedo-Rival?'" You misplaced the word pseudo, reminding me of 1. sewers, 2. sewing.
  9. A

Thanks for that, now, can we get on with this? I'm experienced, and I'm ready to help anyone having trouble with this technique. Preferably jackjt, since his sig said he needed help.
  10. A

118 Fakemons.

Some names are from Latin, some are from French, some are from Japanese, some are from English, some are from languages-I-can't-remember.. Looks like a Bronzong evolution. Or pre-evolution.
  11. A

Strongest Pokemon

The poll has several problems: 1. Entei, Suicune, no Raikou. 2. Darkrai, Arceus, no Shaymin. 3. Deoxys, no Jirachi. 4. Rayquaza, no Groudon, no Kyogre. 5. Giratina, no Dialga, no Palkia.
  12. A

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? Those evolutions fail. They look so bad in quality, and they almost of the same face. Very creative, though. Normal is already the original.
  13. A

I'll answer any questions you guys have for tweaking, a well-known method of leveling up your Pokemon quickly and getting Darkrai, Giratina, Cresselia and Shaymin as early as three hours of gameplay, just as soon as you get the bike. Curse my computer. I was making a FAQ, but it shut down on me...
  14. A

Wanted: Starters

One condition: all males.
  15. A

Oh Professor

Oh joy.
  16. A

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? We have that...Ariados.
  17. A

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Free battle, pick from 3 teams. *STILL WANT CHALLENGERS* Alright, I'll take you on. Team #1. I'll use an Uber team too.
Back
Top Bottom