Search results for query: *

1. W

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

Is anyone else concerned about Iwata saying "you will be able to see some of your favorite pokemon in full 3d"?
  2. W

X and Y versions name theory

Have you guys seen the japanese logos? I hate to say it, but it's probably DNA.
  3. W

Pokémon Black and White now available for preorder at Gamestops in the US

I propose this thread gets closed. All this is doing is just pointing something not that surprising and advertising for gamestop. There is no possible discussion that could be made off of this, and if you want to talk about the preorder bonuses, you should make a thread about it, not just bump...
  4. W

Pokémon Black and White now available for preorder at Gamestops in the US

This is in no means early for gamestop, they are full of money hungry grubs that need all they cash they can get as soon as they can get it.
  5. W

Somebody set you up the bomb.

Differentiation We have known knowns, and we have known unknowns, but we also have unknown unknowns, things we don't know that we don't know.
  6. W

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 6: Balls

SuperBall: Gives you an x8 chance of catching the pokemon, has a 50% chance of fbouncing of the pokemon and being waisted Multi-colored rainbow like pattern, made of compressed rubber, very bouncy. I got nothing else to say.......except......someone is either going to win this with like, 3...
  7. W

Difference between Black and White?

This...uuuhhhh....you just answered yourself......
  8. W

Lock Capsule

I think that the lock capsule was the HG/SS equivalent of the GS ball, but was scrapped late in the beta in favor of having the Celebi be a giveaway, to keep Celebi more safe from hackers, and then making the Giovanni event.
  9. W

Scrambles's Random Free Pokemon of the Day

INDEFINITELY closed. You will get a Shedinja, just not now. indefinitely is not permanent
  10. W

-_- Let me just take care of the first post BTW, updated
  11. W

Confirmed DSi Enhanced Titles ~ What do you suppose will be there from DSi users?

As far as I know, and feel free to correct me, is that there is no DLC on the DSi store. I don't even think it is possible for there to BE DLC for a DS game.
  12. W

The Worst Thing

Too late......
  13. W

Confirmed DSi Enhanced Titles ~ What do you suppose will be there from DSi users?

That makes zero sense. There would be no reason for them to do that, the 3DS would have already been out for almost 1.5 to 2 years, maybe even just 1 year, when the third version/improbable remakes come out. I don't even think that would be possible. Also, for anyone thinking about DSi...
  14. W

First post updated I am dissapoint
  15. W

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? I think this gen is going to skip more Eeveelutions. I mean, it already has SEVEN. The only new thing I see them doing is switching from leveling up at night or by a rock, to a stone.
  16. W

0_o What was that?

Whenever I talk to my pokemon and it says, "Togekiss has nudged up against you, nudge it back?" The wierd thing is that it is male, and so is my character xD
  17. W

Favorite type based on Pokemon, moves, and trainers who use it.

Normal, for least weaknesses, Ursaring, Meowth, Blissey, Tri Attack, and Explosion.
  18. W

Yes, the original person deleted their post for some reason, so it is yours.
  19. W

Today's pokemon has been updated, POST AWAY!
Back
Top Bottom