• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. yourlilemogirl

Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females! (MAJOR UPDATE INSIDE!)

MY White 2 FC: 3955-5846-4002 (I don't trade on Sundays) [CENTER]UPDATE! Please Read: Like the title says i am looking for these: What I Can Offer: Rules: Be nice. Obey forums rules Don't spam me with PMs/VMs. You may only VM me once you see your name in the Ready For Pickup...
  2. yourlilemogirl

LT Weekly Poll #43 Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the forty-third installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff...
  3. yourlilemogirl

VG Weekly Poll #50 How spoiled for Black 2/White 2 are you?

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the fiftieth installment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls! yay milestone! :banana::party::banana: Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise...
  4. yourlilemogirl

LT Weekly Poll #38 Favorite Eeveelution?

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the thirty-eighth installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games...
  5. yourlilemogirl

Wanted: Icy Cave/B2W2 DW Females! (UPDATED 7/4)

MY White FC: 2837-9599-2319 (I don't trade on Sundays) [CENTER]Like the title says i am looking for these: What I Can Offer: Rules: Be nice. Obey forums rules Don't spam me with Pms/Vms. You may only VM me once you see your name in the Ready For Pickup Section to set up the trade...
  6. yourlilemogirl

LT Weekly Poll #37 Did you participate in the Pokéathlon?

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the thirty-seventh installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff...
  7. yourlilemogirl

LT Weekly Poll #35 Were you addicted to the Sinnoh Underground?

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the thirty-fifth installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff...
  8. yourlilemogirl

Character Discussion Thread

Howdy all, The world needs to know!, of the thus far revealed Black 2/White 2 Gym Leaders, what are your opinions? -Are their designs easily identifiable, or do you think they could've gone a different route? -Do you suspect they may be a replacement for the old Gym Leaders of...
  9. yourlilemogirl

Wanted: Kecleon! (CLOSED!)

My Pt FC is: 1291-1129-2493. Ok, i give up looking on the GTS :/ What i need is a Kecleon. Any Kecleon will do so long as it's legit. As far as what i can offer in return, i'm not offering legendaries here, or uber hard to get stuff. It's just a Kecleon after all :T But if you make a...
  10. yourlilemogirl

Take A Chance This Christmas ;D (CLOSED!)

Merry Christmas Bulbagarden! In light of this upcoming happy holiday, I've decided that it's time for another giveaway! But let's do it a bit differently this year ;) I'm going to do a drawing! The 1st 25 members who post get to be in this drawing. Pick any (not taken) number from 1-25...
  11. yourlilemogirl

How did you decorate your DW Home?

Like the title says, what's your house's inner style? Is it like a hurricane blew through, does everything have it's proper place, or is it a WIP? I love checking out people's houses, though i hate to eat up my DW time limit to do it, so here's a nice place to help satisfy my own, and possibly...
  12. yourlilemogirl

Wanted: Rugged Mountain DW Females! (ALL DONE!)

MY White FC: 2837-9599-2319 (I don't trade on Sundays) Like the title says i am looking for these: What I Can Offer: Rules: Be nice. Obey forums rules Don't spam me with Pms/Vms. You may only VM me once you see your name in the Ready For Pickup Section to set up the trade...
  13. yourlilemogirl

Wanted: Spooky Manor DW Females! (CLOSED)

MY White FC: 2837-9599-2319 (I don't trade on Sundays) ALL DONE! :D Like the title says i am looking for these: What I Can Offer: Rules: Be nice. Obey forums rules Don't spam me with Pms/Vms. You may only VM me once you see your name in the Ready For Pickup Section to set...
  14. yourlilemogirl

Is the tweet board broken?

As the title asks, is it broken? Every time I click on it I am wisked away to bulbapedia's twitter account, and no longer to view tweets made by users :S was there some sort of downgrade/upgrade I wasn't aware of? Because it's been going on for quite a while for me, and now the twitter account I...
  15. yourlilemogirl

Combining Multiple Social Groups

I just know i'm going be be shot down quickly, but i figured i might as well give it a shot. :idea: I noticed that a bunch of Social Groups are going unused, and the reason I've seen is that there are multiples of the same kind of group started by different users. Is there any way for a mod...
  16. yourlilemogirl

I Was Just Banned For No Reason?

Seriously, wtf just happened? O_o i was updating a post i made and then this pops up! Is this a hiccup on the new site or what? D:> cuz i don't seem to be actually banned but...this scared me :(
  17. yourlilemogirl

Offering: Mass Amounts of DW Females and Males (CLOSED)

~{==!!!UPDATE!!!==}~ I now have everything on my wanted list, so unless you are offering an event dw starter or other dw event pokemon, like porygon, please do not post! thank you :) ----------------------------------------------- MY White FC: 2837-9599-2319 (I don't trade on...
  18. yourlilemogirl

Want: [trade complete, please lock :3]

As the title says, i'm in need of a Untouched or Slightly Touched Reshiram and Tornadus, and would preferably like Reshiram in a Premier/Luxury ball though i know that's a long shot lol I can offer any of the EV berries as i have them all, just not in large quantities, some lucky eggs, evo...
  19. yourlilemogirl

I'm in need of a female Zorua or Zoroark that knows night daze as the title says. Nature and ev's/iv's don't matter. I don't have much to offer yet, but i can offer a baby Zorua that knows Extrasensory/Dark Pulse/Snarl in return or, if you want something else, just ask and i can see if i...
  20. yourlilemogirl

ALL DONE! :D I can't wait til aftergame to start breeding my starter in White, so i offer up any one of these legendaries from my other trade thread (on my gen 4 game to be traded to your gen 4 game) in exchange for a ditto (to be traded gen 5 game to gen 5 game). I don't care about what...
Back
Top Bottom