Search results for query: *

1. B

Offering: Hacked Arrgon

Im offering a hacked arrgon, I recieved it at the GTS, it was caught at Rought 207 with a masterball at lvl 100. its obvously hacked. does anyone want it? i dont like hacked pokemon. (its free to anyone who wants it.)
  2. B

Wanted-Larvitar

i dont see you, are you in the wifi room? or are you upstairs(in the pokemon center) in the other room ?
  3. B

Wanted-Larvitar

yeah i left a comment on your profile. check your profile.
  4. B

Wanted-Larvitar

i have a shiny one oh hand. i would be willing to trade and like 3 regular ones with egg moves (however i would have to take those out of my ranch and that would take me like 10 min)
  5. B

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Snorlax Focus Punch
  6. B

shines

i second master kenobi, many times people in these shops can work with you(even if you dont have anything completely extraordinary). some shops even have these "shiny pokemon" with egg moves which is also good.
  7. B

Who wants a hug?

ah sure what the heck? i wanna hug
  8. B

Raikou's Battle Equipment and Pokemon!

Re: Raikou's Battle Equipment and Pokemon! SALE, LOTTERY AND GIVEAWAY!!! Shiny CHARMANDER MALE LV 1 MYSTRY MEW 10 ANNIV HO-OH I Can offer TRU MANAPHY, TRU ARCUES. GAMESTOP DEOXYS, GAMESTOP JIRACHI, PT (platinum) Shiny Regigigas, Your Choice 3 for 3
  9. B

CLONING, RNG SHINES,AND IV BREEDING

i would like a Polywag, Houndour, Aron, and Solrock RNG'd (shiny) im not all big on IV's But nature is Key Polywag Impish Nature Houndour Mild Nature Aron Brave Nature Solrock Rash Nature i can offer several events. 10th anni celebi, latios latias, tru regigas, arseus, manaphy and gamestop...
  10. B

rhydon, Magnitude
  11. B

TRU Arceus

do you have any shiny's?
  12. B

Snorlax Earthquake!
  13. B

Starters wanted!

hum do you have any foreign (not Japanese, but french, German) pokemon or shinys. (actually shiny will due even if its a bidoof)
  14. B

I need Chikorita asap!

i can give you a shiny one but what do you have to offer?
  15. B

Takeshi City - Breeding HQ

My Tru Arceus, Tru Regigigas, Gamestop Deoxys for your WISHMKR Jirachi, MYSTRY Mew, SPACE C Deoxys. (although i am about to leave so would it b possible to trade at a later time?)
  16. B

thank you once again. and enjoy the celebi, latios and latias.
  17. B

thats fine i will wait in the wifi room. take your time.
  18. B

sorry i was away from my pc i will be going inside the wifi room then. Edit:none of them are leveled up they just gained some exp.
  19. B

thank you so much. i have another offer, 10th anni celebi, latios and latias for PKTOPIA Magmortar, PKTOPIA Electivire, PKTOPIA Pikachu
  20. B

GameCodeTrainer's Poke Wonder Stop [CLOSED! FOR NOW!]

Re: GameCodeTrainer's Poke Wonder Stop [OPEN, UPDATING!] yup all legit and thank you. and take your time.
Back
Top Bottom