Search results for query: *

1. N

Need a flawless Ditto

I really need a perfect Ditto to start breeding with in X. I don't have anything special on X as of now but I do have a shiny Cyndaquil in HeartGold that I am willing to trade for a perfect Ditto, in a foreign language would be preferable but not necessary. I don't think the Cyndaquil's IVs...
  2. N

Offering: A Bit Of Everything.

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Sigilyph/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies Alright, that'll work, VM when you're ready.
  3. N

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Sigilyph/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies My FC is 2795 0612 3518, I'll be waiting for you.
  4. N

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Sigilyph/Druddigon/Emolga/Axew + Egg Move Babies I've got both Misdreavus and Skorupi, I can give you both for this one as well R: M: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 (Mild). EDIT: And I should be able to trade in an hour or so.
  5. N

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Timid Emolga/Jolly Axew Can you list a couple of pokemon you're interested in?
  6. N

Re: IV Breeding Leftovers: Timid Emolga/Jolly Axew I would like R: F: 26/31/31/x/31/31 (Adamant), I can give you an Ekans for it. I can give you a lot of other stuff too, I just know you were looking for an Ekans.
  7. N

Two perfect Japanese Dittos

No, sorry :( I edited the first post but I'll say it again, I can offer a legit shiny Cyndaquil, lvl 1 UT Male for the two dittos as long as you clone it and give it back.
  8. N

Two perfect Japanese Dittos

I really need two perfect Japanese Dittos but don't have any particularly good or rare pokemon to offer. I do have quite the collection of average pokemon so if you can give me a list of them that you want, I'm sure I can help you out. EDIT: And seeing as these Dittos will most likely be...
  9. N

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

I'm guessing it will also include the Hoenn region.
  10. N

WANTED: FATEFUL ENCOUNTER SHAYMIN

Can you clone?
  11. N

Indiana Fiyah and the Temple of Coveted Pokemon: You want it, we got it, or will.

I suggest more people try to trade with Fiyah. He helped me get a bunch of rare pokemon I was missing and even cloned one of mine and gave it back to me. Definitely a nice dude. Thanks Fiyah!
  12. N

events for events

I don't have any other events that you don't have but how about a shiny Fearow and a shiny Ninetales for a mystry Mew and TRU Celebi?
  13. N

events for events

I'll give you a gamestop jirachi for a mystry mew.
  14. N

Batbloodx's Random Free Pokemon of the Day

I'd like an Ariados, don't have one and I'm collecting so why not :P
  15. N

Project rare

I still need a mew/celebi :P
  16. N

Project rare

I'm looking for a legit UT TRU Mew or a legit UT 10th Aniv Celebi. I can offer a Giratina Lvl 47, a UT Regigas Lvl 70 or a shiny Fearow at Lvl 70. Also have some heart scales that I can trade you. I'm also interested in a Shaymin and most other event pokemon.
  17. N

►►Beyond the Gold◄ ◄ CLOSED [Please Read Last Post]

Re: ►►Beyond the Gold◄ ◄ March Giveaway! [Free] Shiny Female Ninetales level 21. Touched.
  18. N

►►Beyond the Gold◄ ◄ CLOSED [Please Read Last Post]

Re: ►►Beyond the Gold◄ ◄ March Giveaway! [Free] I'll give you an UT Regigas Lvl 70 or a Slightly Touched Giratina Lvl 47 for the PCP.
  19. N

Adrienne's Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries Thread!

Re: Events/Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries.. Did I miss anything? I'll give you a Giratina Lvl 47 holding a heart scale or rare candy for a TRU Dragonite.
  20. N

THE PIKMIN's ONION! PARTY IS OVER at my shop!

Is the TRU Shaymin UT? If so, I'll give you a UT Lvl 70 Regigigas for it.
Back
Top Bottom