Search results for query: *

1. K

Kaleidoscope Sprites

Sprites done by me. I do VS Sprites. They need some love Do not use without permission. Deviantart. Comments would be nice Edits: From reference bases: From complete Scratch:
  2. K

Friendly battle?

careful there. nice match. it was close. next time
  3. K

Friendly battle?

um dude? have you registered my friend code properly? you need to accept me for battle
  4. K

Friendly battle?

okay am currently waiting for you
  5. K

Friendly battle?

I'm willing to. What are the rules?
  6. K

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Battle Results Thread won against Dermodio today.
  7. K

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Battle Results Thread my opponent hasn't replied to me in a week. FYI
  8. K

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Battle Results Thread how long do we wait for our opponents reply? mine hasn't been online for the past 3 days
  9. K

Tournament Archives

Re: The Battle for the Shiny Zapdos Tournament Sign Ups! Can i still join? I'd like to
  10. K

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Free Battles I'd like to battle. not a lot of experience though....
  11. K

Free Battle Archives.

Re: anyone up for a battle I'd like to battle. I'm good around this time.
  12. K

Cynthia Club

ash's gible will most likely stay a running gag as you said but it'll most likely evolve in a Gabite then be more serious in fighting. It'll most likely stay as a Gabite and never evolve into a Garchomp even though the rest of his team have evolved already. It'll be done to prevent confusion...
  13. K

Cynthia Club

yo! sorry for disappearing for a while. new work and all. don't worry Queen, you started pokemon w/o Cynthia so you'll survive one way or another. Welcome new guy. Just to see our idol smile:
  14. K

Cynthia Club

Oh i definitely want to battle you. Welcome to the club. I have a Ash's Current Sinnoh team so i want to test it out.
  15. K

Cynthia Club

I'm under the belief that her first pokemon was a Rioulu. She probably was the type of girl Cena mentioned but I think she somehow was able to encounter a legendary pokemon or maybe an ancient pokemon which made her even more interested with the Myths and History of Sinnoh
  16. K

Cynthia Club

i imagine her going all Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider in those ancient ruins
  17. K

Cynthia Club

hmmm... i guess she does shopping and other feminine hobbies? Maybe traveling as well with all her research that needs to be done. She probably goes all Indiana Jones on ancient locations which she heard some myths about.
  18. K

Cynthia Club

cool pics. does anyone know if there are any Cynthia comics? Can't find any.
  19. K

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar I wanted to use it for competitive battling which currently i am doing. still haven't had luck with a shiny buneary.
  20. K

A Grand Contest!

I'd like to join. Trainer Edits VS. Sprites
Back
Top Bottom