• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

I would like a jirachi please My friend code is 163350002671
  2. B

GEN VI: shiny male slakoth with perfect ivs

Happy New year guys :evil: I was wondering if anyone has an shiny male slakoth (nicknamed Caesar) with perfect or almost perfect ivs for trade. I have a couple of decent pokemon I can trade including some shines. Thanks.
  3. B

What type would the user above be?

Fairy/dragon
  4. B

Random Images V2

Picture
  5. B

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

Oh Ok. Thanks
  6. B

Re: I need help in Explorers of Time Im playing explorers of time and north american
  7. B

I need help in Explorers of Time Well, i was playing mystery dungeon then i saw a lone sandshrew, it was just like all the other sandshrew i saw, but with steroids. It uses rollout and knocks me out in 3 hits. I need help getting saved. The password for the SOS mail is: &+7=11 +H624& X5PXSS...
  8. B

Random Images V2

9. B

What type would the user above be?

Fairy/Psychic
  10. B

GEN VI: Foreign Protean Frog

Yep, it was a good addition
  11. B

ok. i have one, but not sure if its in luxury ball. my friend code is in signature
  12. B

Ok, Ill take your female one. Do you need anything?
  13. B

I need a hidden ability froakie, frogalider, or greninja that is foreign because I want to make a shiny out of it. i have Pokemon Y so i could lend a dex filler. I dont know what you might want, but i could have it. I am from USA
  14. B

Need Genesect! Jirachi, Darkrai or other legendaries offered

My friend code is in my sig
  15. B

Use the white 2 one. I might want your friend code for your 3DS so that i can get your safari. I might not be able to trade right now
  16. B

yeah, i guess you can give me something random
  17. B

Well, i dont need anything in gen 5, I can give it to you for free. Or you could give me something in gen 6
  18. B

I could give you a genesect :P
  19. B

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead My friend code for my primary 3ds is 1633-5000-2671. my other 3ds friend codes are 4425-2692-4255 and 2191-9025-9521
Back
Top Bottom