Search results for query: *

• Users: Bladedge
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

GEN VI: shiny male slakoth with perfect ivs

Happy New year guys :evil: I was wondering if anyone has an shiny male slakoth (nicknamed Caesar) with perfect or almost perfect ivs for trade. I have a couple of decent pokemon I can trade including some shines. Thanks.
  2. B

GEN VI: Foreign Protean Frog

I need a hidden ability froakie, frogalider, or greninja that is foreign because I want to make a shiny out of it. i have Pokemon Y so i could lend a dex filler. I dont know what you might want, but i could have it. I am from USA
  3. B

Friend Safari Codes

I thought about making a thread where we can share our friend codes for friend safari. My friend code is 1633-5000-2671
  4. B

Best E4 entrance

I beat pokemon Y recently and i like the intros to each one of them. I think the best one is the Flood Chamber. What do you think is the best one out of the Dragonmark, Ironworks, Blazing, Flood, and "Radiant" chambers?
  5. B

Foreign Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash

I was attempting to get a shiny honedge but i was to try the masuda effect to get it and i dont have a foreign one. I have a couple of stuff i can give, including some pokerus.
  6. B

Ditto to borrow

I need to make two quick females so that i can breed the pokemon i have. i can let you hold any thing that can fill your pokedex.
  7. B

Lucario, aegislash, or goodra

I like lucario because he is very reliable plus his mega evolution. I like aegislash because of its form switch. I like goodra because of its stats (I want a gooey one). My team is a noivern, sylveon, greninja, blaziken, venusaur, and a empty slot for someone.
  8. B

A couple of honedges to trade/ give away

I was locked out of my house for 6 hours so i used so time to try and get a shiny honedge from breeding but i didnt get it.... They are never touched and i just hatched them. I will put hatch area and what nature came out of it. Route 7 Camphrier Town Lumiose City Santalune City Route...
  9. B

Gooey Goomy

I would like to have one for my team.. I have some items i can trade for it.
  10. B

GEN VI: Adamant Honedge

I want a male adamant honedge, It would very great that its nickname would be éxcaliber. I got a couple of pokemon. I have pokerus. My friend code is in my signature. *Would Be GREAT if it was shiny*
  11. B

Abra With Pokerus

i have an abra on level 12? Its a male, It only knows teleport. My friend code is1633-5000-2671
  12. B

quick 3v3 battle

I need a battle to test 3 of my pokemons strength. my friend code is in the signature and i use pokemon black.
  13. B

Would someone give a black rayquaza

I need one. its one of my favorites. it can be legit. it also can be hacked but i dont want it to mess up my game. tell me what you want and i could give it to you. :bounce:
  14. B

DW Metang/Metagross

This is a lvl 44 metang that evolves on the next level. its pretty good and comes with a random free item.
  15. B

I need these pokemons

here is a list of pokemon that i need. 1.Adamant or Docile Rufflet 2.Impostor Ditto 3.Contrary Shuckle 4.Spiritomb 5.Duck 6.Drizzle politoed or (shiny) ninetales with drought 7._____
  16. B

Best generation storyline

My favorite story line is hoenn's storyline. it seemed more original(compared to kanto) Whats your favorite Storyline?
  17. B

Wanted: Larvitar

Does anyone have a larvitar boy they could trade me? If there is any pokemon u want in particular let me know.
  18. B

Random pokemon in my pc

i am trading random pokemon from my pc. you can give me almost about anything for a random pokemon i have.
  19. B

Offering Rapidash x2

i have 2 rapidashs :lx078: Name-Hades(male) Great ball Run Away Mild level 40 Megahorn,Stomp,Fire Blast,Flamethrower :078: Name-Relinquish(male) Dusk ball Flash Fire Lax level 51 fire blast,megahorn,stomp,flamethrower offer some pokemons to me. *reply with a quote or...
  20. B

I need masterballs

I need masterballs so i can catch cressila and pokemon i cant catch .
Back
Top Bottom