Search results for query: *

1. K

Cleaning out Platinum (CLOSED)

Re: Cleaning out Platinum Sorry about the leave. If you're ready, I'll be in the room.
  2. K

Re: Cleaning out Platinum Thanks, let me know when you're available to trade. :)
  3. K

Re: Cleaning out Platinum I'm interested in this; 10) Level 100 Timid Gengar bad EVs, decent IVs FC: 1334-0860-4752
  4. K

Offering: CLOSED (editted 6/5)

Re: Offering: IV, EV, & SID check/cloning/RSotM (editted 5/7) Can I have a copy of RSotM? Friend Code: 1806-4457-9079 "I read the rules and I understand that I am allowed to redistribute this shiny as long as I attribute it to RyeKew in some way." Thanks!
  5. K

Hallo!

Hello, welcome to the forum and enjoy. :)
  6. K

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

As you can tell by their unit name, they're from Okinawa. Yanbarukuina is an Okinawa rail and Sattaantagi is a doughnut, exclusive in Okinawa. There's no point of me to spam in forums other than forum game... next time, would you search them on Google before you consider my posts as spam... this...
  7. K

Wanted-Flawless Adamant/Jolly Ditto

The offspring will have 31 IVs in both Attack and Speed, however, you won't be able to pass Ditto's nature without use of Everstone(unless you RNG abuse for nature). If you're going to RNG abuse for nature, nature of parents don't matter.
  8. K

High IV Pokémon! Closed for the summer :(

Re: WANT - High IV pokémon! Massive update, Whynotnow is back! Hello, I have a Garchomp with x/31/x/x/x/31, Jolly and Timid Ditto with 31/x/31/31/31/31. I assure you, they're legit for sure. Do you have any Latios/Kyogre with Timid/Modest with good IVs?
  9. K

Cool Random Message Bro. [V5.0]

Re: Ye olde thread of Random Messages [V4.0] Me by ???
  10. K

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

The winner is now back!
  11. K

The Banned Game

Banned for single posting.
  12. K

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Your mum's old geezer friend. Why does poster above love Justin Bieber?
  13. K

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Epic Failure Diary. What's the purpose of poster above posting?
  14. K

Re: Ye olde thread of Random Messages [V4.0] I ain't a tasty bird~
  15. K

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

You're a newb, I win!
  16. K

Re: Ye olde thread of Random Messages [V4.0] "Please consider adding pokemonis1337 as your friend."
  17. K

The Banned Game

Banned for not having Skype.
  18. K

Oh, No! I killed Ash with a spanner!

Shoot, I killed Nurse Joy with Nurse Joy from other city and Chansey.
  19. K

The Banned Game

Banned for banning me.
Back
Top Bottom