Search results for query: *

• Users: CT_400
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

Yes or No

I do not claim this game, I found it on another site :DD Simple game. Answer is either yes or no. For example: You give a question that can only be answered with yes or no. So the next person that posts must answer it with "yes" or "no" and then give a question for the next person...
  2. C

You're HOW Old?

Has anyone ever told you that you're older or younger than you actually are? Does it annoy you? Flatter you? Have any stories? I'm 21 years old and I go to college. When people randomly come up to me, they tell me I look like a 18 year old freshman D: It does get on my nerves...
  3. C

Pocket Monsters (WIP) Please leave Comments :D

Work in progress! You may critique, but don't be too harsh ;D ALSO: My sig will have the 4 main chapters of the 4 part series :D The links to every chapter in each separate series are at the bottom of each chapter (Lol wut?) Click on them to jump to the desired Chapter without...
  4. C

You're HOW Old?

Has anyone ever told you that you're older or younger than you actually are? Does it annoy you? Flatter you? Have any stories? I'm 21 years old and I go to college. When people randomly come up to me, they tell me I look like a 18 year old freshman D: It does get on my nerves...
  5. C

Hi Y'all :D

Hey! CT_400 here :D I've been a pokemon fan since the release of the "Red" and "Blue" game for Game Boy and I plan to stay a fan well into my years! I'm 21 years old, I go to colledge, I love to write pokemon fanfics, I do trade and battle, but I have no WiFi (Sorry guys!) I am...
Back
Top Bottom