Search results for query: *

1. an illegible mess.

a messy art gallery

hey all. long time no see. not sure if a whole lot of you remember me but i used to post frequently on these forums around 2010-2012. i kinda stopped posting around 2013, would pop in occasionally and post a lot and then leave again. i think i officially stopped posting around 2015 or so? but...
  2. an illegible mess.

ANOTHER art gallery

by yours truly all this stuff is stupid stupid stupid arranged from oldest to newest (oh god i want to burn all my old crap) (TRIGGER WARNING: some of these may contain extreme violence/gore/guro. if youre triggered by this material, i suggest clicking the back button or proceeding with...
  3. an illegible mess.

MATURE: the existentialist {a homestuck/humanstuck fan-fiction}

"at the same time, i still want to be caught in that childhood memory forever, of running across the canadian border, my older brother at my heels, us laughing and him telling me to slow down before i slipped and fell on the icy roads. but, what can you do? nothing lasts forever, i suppose."...
  4. an illegible mess.

COMPLETE: paper beats rock. (supernatural/destiel fan-fiction) (EVERYONE)

oh hey writers workshop its been a while (well apparently its the fiction fairground now) anyway ah um i decided to make an epic comeback for the summer and post some of the fan-fiction one-shots i have been working on. this is one of them. none of them are pokemon related unfortunately. i dont...
  5. an illegible mess.

MATURE: breath. {a homestuck/humanstuck fan-fiction}

hi everyone, it's lady lucifer (or starlight) here. i haven't really been posting here in a long time, as i have been all caught up in work and i am unable to be here as frequently as i was over the summer. recently, i've gotten into homestuck and i wanted to do a fan-fiction on my favorite...
  6. an illegible mess.

COMPLETE: casimir pulaski day {non-pokemon | one-shot} {TEEN}

i was debating on whether to post this or not considering it's one of my personal pieces... i mean the story's totally fictitious, but the deeper "between-the-lines" stuff really delves into what i've experienced in my past. whatever, i guess i'll just do this. Casimir Pulaski Day by...
  7. an illegible mess.

tomorrow will be better-banner shop.

hello, you may have seen my art shop around here somewhere. i did originally have an old banner shop but it was locked due to inactivity. this is my new and improved banner shop that hosts my new and improved banner skills! all my banners are made with gimp 2.6, and as such, my resources are...
  8. an illegible mess.

COMPLETE: friend of ours. {non-pokemon one-shot} {TEEN}

(making this teen just in case) friend of ours. by "starlight" based off of the song "friend of ours" by elbow. I drank my beer rather slowly, swallowing the bitter liquid that burned the roof of my mouth and throat. Too strong. I thought, but disregarded the taste. I swirled...
  9. an illegible mess.

MATURE: after the shadowmancer.

after the shadowmancer. by "starlight" (lady lucifer) special thanks to my friends and girlfriend for supporting me in every way possible. for everyone. warning: the following story contains sexual themes, explicit swearing, violence/gore, drug/alcohol usage and abuse, and sensitive material...
  10. an illegible mess.

problem with uploading gifs.

alright well i've been trying for the past few minutes to get a gif i found to work as my avatar on here. the original file was too big so i had to resize it in gimp 2.6. PLEASE NOTE, YES, I DID SAVE IT AS AN ANIMATION, still for some reason every time i try to upload it, it only uploads one...
  11. an illegible mess.

the raeging lesbian's art thread.

yes. okay okay i had other art threads but they all died and contained my really crappy old art anyway so here's a FRESH START. HOORAY. some of my stuff may have a little blood (sometimes it's not red ink, but real blood) and shit. i use real blood as a medium sometimes, especially on my...
  12. an illegible mess.

WORLDBUILDING: the devil's gift: the manual.

for those that are reading this now, just to let you know, this does contain spoilers for my story the devil's gift, and, it is recommended that you read what i have up so far before looking at this manual. yes, this is the MANUAL, not the actual story. the link to my story is provided in my...
  13. an illegible mess.

the devil's lair-satan's art shop.

i decided to do a shop since i've been getting better at my art and want to practice a little bit more. anyway, welcome to the devil's lair! i'm the shop's creator and artist, satan. you may call me starlight if you wish. the things i can draw for you. original sugimori styled pokemon...
  14. an illegible mess.

COMPLETE: the devil's gift. {non-pokemon} {mature}

for those who are desperately alone. the devil's gift. by rachel "starlight" fallin warning: the following story contains sexual themes, explicit swearing, violence/gore, drug/alcohol usage, and sensitive material (i.e, self harm, depression, suicide, mental illness, religious themes, and...
  15. an illegible mess.

COMPLETE: silence. (EVERYONE)

a poem to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11. god bless. I heard their voices. "Save me! Save me!" Echoed from above. Haunting... Sending chills down my spine. And I realized That I was one of those people too. And as I ran From the smoke and debris, that choked my throat...
  16. an illegible mess.

COMPLETE: waiting for fish. (one-shot.) (EVERYONE)

dedicated to my friends, and everybody that wanted a second chance in life. waiting for fish. by rachel "starlight" fallin. “You have cancer.” It was a flat out answer that came out of the doctor's mouth as he slapped some test results on the examination table. It was this answer that...
  17. an illegible mess.

shiny ninetales's super-duper mega awesome updated art thread.

(the other got old and contained my crappy art that i HATE now. :P) LOLWUT. yes. an art gallery. most of the art is from my deviantart account. asdfghjkl. NOTE: goes from oldest to newest. old art is at the top and new art is at the bottom. WARNING! some of the drawings you are...
  18. an illegible mess.

weird glitch thing.

ok so, whenever i go to my profile, i can't see the backgrounds i put on there. i even tried going to my albums to see if i could view the pictures, but for some reason it doesn't load the images. i've tried using different browsers and restarting the browser i am currently using, but it's still...
  19. an illegible mess.

shiny ninetales's banner and avatar shop!

hey guys! i've been thinking about it for a long time and i finally decided i'd make a banner and avatar shop! i use gimp for everything, i don't use paint or photoshop (i have ubuntu for my os which can't support a lot of things except gimp). here are some of my best examples: banners...
  20. an illegible mess.

TEEN: Somewhere Only We Know (SuBuWriMo)

A month ago, me and my dearest boyfriend of almost two years broke up. Probably the worst day of my life (so far). I don't feel bad about it, and I'm trying to move on with my life. This story is just a dedication to the two years of laughter, tears, and everything else that I will never forget...
Back
Top Bottom