• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Which was more ridiculous; Dawn winning Wallace Cup or Iris winning Don Tournament?

Re: Which was more ridiculous; Dawn winning Wallace Cup or Iris winning Don Tournamen There really should have been a neither option, because I see nothing wrong with either wins personally. If we base it on final battle.... Dawn vs May: Glaceon was May's least experienced and Dawn had more...
  2. C

Ash/Satoshi's Strongest Fire type

Charizard, it's inevitable. No favoritism or bias can fix that. Torkoal and Quilava are loss causes, but Infernape doesn't even come close if we based it on that one Paul battle. Charizard's battles and development were all meaningful and a handful, so therefore, he wins.
  3. C

Is being a mascot pokemon an advantage or disadvantage?

Well, you know how it goes. The show's past just proves it. Pikachu, Togepi, Piplup, Oshawott, and any others I may be missing knows the word mascot a little too well. To be honest, I personally took a liking to all of them, but I'm aware others didn't. With that said, as much of...
  4. C

Based on what we've seen, should Ishuu really be Ash's first League win?

I think ultimately it would be a slap in the face to Ash's other Pokemon, TBH. Ash should take the rest of the region to prepare this team in the best shape possible. After he does this, then he can win next saga's League. In terms of Ash winning a League at all, well, yes I've had my doubts...
  5. C

Do You Think That Any of Ash/Satoshi's Other Companions Will Ever Join Him Again?

Re: Do You Think Brock and Misty Will Join the Gang Again Someday? I absolutely think so. Personally I'd like it for at least a season or a movie, but it should be done at least for the finale. I loved the original trio, I mean there what started the show. Yes I realized now, in no matter...
  6. C

Based on what we've seen, should Ishuu really be Ash's first League win?

It just seems to me, that every other region, Ash was more worthy of being called a League Champion. At least his first League win, mostly Sinnoh and Kanto, but Ishuu just does not have that vibe. I mean, am I alone on this one? It's hard to believe that with Trip's lackluster development and...
  7. C

Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show?

Re: Did you like Kasumi's role on the show? pokemon fan 132: I agree with you 100%. Everything you said about Misty was and still is valid. I have to disagree with those who say Misty lost her persona by Johto, due to Togepi. I definitely began to love Misty more with each episode, not...
  8. C

As fans, which is more irritating, overexposed or shafted characters?

I was a huge fan of Dawn's back in DP, but I did wish that Buneary was shown a lot more often. It didn't necessarily have to evolve, but for Dawn's first capture, it should have played a much bigger role than given(R.I.P. her voice actress) Also, it would have been nice to see Brock and Misty...
  9. C

We're now 1 year into BW, what do you think so far?

Overall, I like it. It's not horrible, but it isn't necessarily the best season of all time. I do like Iris a lot though, she has spunk. =) I find Cilan to be completely overrated, but I love his flamboyance strangely.
  10. C

A lot of you bring up good points, but even myself I often wonder, with the exception of Ash and Pikachu, will we ever get a season where EVERYONE has equal screentime, character development, battles, etc. It realy makes you wonder.
  11. C

True, this is probably why I hardly ever root for Ash outside of his usual journey. In the Whirl Cup I rooted for Misty, in the Wallace Cup I rooted for Dawn, in the Don Tournament I rooted for Iris. Ash already has his arc, and because it's already big, why make Ash as a character more...
  12. C

Do you think there should be a 'second protagonist'?

Yes, and it should be a female. Why? Females usually get the shaft in terms of battling if they are not a main character or some rank battler and having one as a main protagonist would be great and true justice. Can you say, meooww hehe
  13. C

If a certain character or Pokemon is shafted in the show, that makes many people root for them essentially. The fans often, however, get very frustrated that their screentime is stolen from those who either have enough of it or are the writer's favorites it seems. At the end of the day, which...
  14. C

Review BW049: The Gym Leader is a Charisma Model! Kamitsure Appears!!

The only thing is, if Ash won all the time it'd be pretty boring. Had he used Charizard, Squirtle, and Bulba in Hoenn I'm sure he could and would have beaten Tyson. Not to get off topic too much, but all in all, Ash losing to Bianca's dad, while achieving in Bianca's journey still continuing is...
  15. C

Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, etc.

Re: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, e I love how people keep using Psyduck got a headache as an excuse, because Lord Knows Ash didnt deserve to be in the League in Kanto with all those cheap victories. Also,Misty's Poliwhirl defeated Ash's...
  16. C

Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, etc.

Re: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, e Misty has defeated Sakura(yes, I am aware that she lost to her as well later on, but Ash lost to Paul and got a rematch), she beat Ash, she did good against Molly, she's beaten Hanson, she's beaton...
  17. C

Re: Strongest battler of Ash's friends? Cilan Vs. May Vs. Brock Vs. Misty Vs. Iris, e I'll vote Misty, always have always will. People seem to forget that MAY AND DAWN are coordinators. They do not battle on a regular basis, if this included contests then yes, but I'm sure it's been pretty well...
  18. C

Review BW049: The Gym Leader is a Charisma Model! Kamitsure Appears!!

I think people aren't really seeing the point of the episode. The plot was Bianca's journey depending on important battles, introducing Elesa, and introducing Shelmet, all of which were accomplished. I liked the way this episode turned out, because by her father letting her continue despite...
  19. C

Do you think Ash/Iris would have been better suited as rivals?

I actually think Iris would make a FIERCE rival.......oooooh meow! But in all honestly, I'm happy she is on the main cast. I find her interesting and very courageous, and I know that I may be of an unpopular opinion, but I truly do think she's one of the more interesting main characters that...
  20. C

Will Cabernet and Langley take part in the Isshu League?

I honestly would love this, to no end. I adore both Burgundy and Georgia, and personally, I love the fact that they are female who bring some fire, even when they lose. I just want them to get closure with Dent and Iris first, however, or have them humiliate Ash somehow, causing him to seek...
Back
Top Bottom