• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ishida

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

What’s the update on that Sobble evolution is it real or fake? The one that uses its tail as a lense
  2. Ishida

I see, usually they reveal what the gift is earlier on.
  3. Ishida

I thought we do isn’t it Larvitar and Deino?
  4. Ishida

Rapidash already has 500 BST so I'm not sure if they would give it an evolution or not. Although Porygon 2 got an evolution and it has 515 BST I think.
  5. Ishida

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I wonder how much they will show at E3 with the Sword and Shield direct being a week before. If anything I could see them showing off some version exclusives or a new gimmick.
  6. Ishida

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

When do you guys think we'll actually see Gen 8 announced? I'm hoping for some time in January or February I'd guess it would be before June.
  7. Ishida

Preview XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

I'm guessing Inkay refuses to evolve here, and James is crying over Inkay refusing to evolve in order to save him.
  8. Ishida

Preview XY0??: Grant, Viola (Battle Chateau?)

Grant should win this battle just to hype him up for his battle with Ash.
  9. Ishida

Preview XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

Re: XY??: Conrtolled/Possessed Pikachu This is probably the Malamar episode.
  10. Ishida

Review XY011: Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!

I really like seeing the Pokemon on the main cast interact..Froakie reminds me of a mixture between Buizel and Croagunk it seems like he's the most mature Pokemon on the main cast right now. Also Inkay casually squirting ink at Pangoro was funny.
  11. Ishida

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It's between Skiddo and Phantump now..Jessie is getting Pumpkaboo.
  12. Ishida

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Re: XY - ??? - Ninfia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Park I hope Froakie lays a smack down and gets a win here especially since he wasn't used in the Santalune City gym.
  13. Ishida

Who is your favorite X and Y companion so far?

For me it would have to be Clemont. Bonnie isn't too bad; and I don't care for Serena at all she seems so clingy to Ash and that is going to get annoying fast.
  14. Ishida

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Clemont appears to be getting it. What do you guys think of Ash getting Snubbull for his first Fairy type Pokemon? I think it really suits him compared to the Gen VI Fairy types if he doesn't get Snubbull I could see him getting Mawile.
  15. Ishida

Review XY003: Keromatsu VS Yayakoma! Aerial Battle Maneuvers!!

I really like the main cast so far Bonnie and Clemont are better than I thought they would be. Based on what I have seen from Ash's Froakie so far I can say that his potential Greninja is going to be awesome.
  16. Ishida

XY006: Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Viviyon!!

Re: XY006: Ice Battle! Pikachu VS Bibiyon! So Pikachu will star against Viola? I don't really have a problem with that it will most likely be Froakie starring against Grant and Fletching starring against Korrina by defeating Hawlucha.
  17. Ishida

XY starter evolutions

I can definitely see Ash getting Greninja.
  18. Ishida

Pokemon Fan leaks.

What does it say about Froakie?
  19. Ishida

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Where is Greninja's face? I hope that's fake total downgrade from Frogadier.
Back
Top Bottom