Search results for query: *

• Users: Ishida
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ishida

Who is your favorite X and Y companion so far?

For me it would have to be Clemont. Bonnie isn't too bad; and I don't care for Serena at all she seems so clingy to Ash and that is going to get annoying fast.
  2. Ishida

Meowth vs Male Nyaonikusu Filler

Oh boy..I can definitely see something like this happening when they fight for a female Nyaonikusu's affection.
  3. Ishida

Could Ash's Charizard or Infernape beat Tobias's Latios or Darkrai?

I always thought that if Ash used at least one of them the battle would have went a little smoother I don't think he would have won but still..Blaze and Charizard's power would have definitely been helpful.
  4. Ishida

How would the anime be different if Ash got Clefairy?

What moves would it have? Would Ash still end up getting a Pikachu at some point?
  5. Ishida

Will we ever get a battle as good as Ash vs Paul?

Seriously, I think that was one of the best battles in the anime the only other ones that contend are Ash vs Gary(Johto League), Ash vs Drake(Orange Islands), Ash vs Tyson(Hoenn League) do you think we will get another great battle like that in Kalos?
  6. Ishida

Kanto Starters

If we can get them in this game at what point do you think we will be able to? I think it would be relatively early because if you don't like your Kalos starter you can simply change and pick up a Kanto starter instead I think that would be a pretty good idea. I just hope I can get Bulbasaur...
  7. Ishida

Ash's Charizard vs Ash's Krookodile

Who would win in a battle? We saw that Charizard nearly beat Dragonite but Krookodile did even though he was not listening to Iris's commands at the time.
  8. Ishida

How can XY redeem the anime after Best Wishes

I'm sure that we all know that Best Wishes had a lot of screw ups. - Horrible treatment of Ash's reserves - Rushed pacing resulting in bland gym battles - Evolutions during gym battles - Iris's development - Rivals treatment outside of tournaments they barely showed up and they weren't even...
  9. Ishida

Ash's Bulbasaur vs Paul's Electivire

If the two of them fought who would win? I'm thinking Bulbasaur it has proven that it can beat fully evolved Pokemon and powerful Pokemon Meganium, Dusclops, Exeggutor, Solrock and so on
  10. Ishida

Is Froakie the killer of the water type curse?

I'm curious about this.. Froakie is my favorite X and Y starter but I don't think it as a cute as the other two starters that's why I'm thinking that it might end the water type curse if Ash gets it what do you guys think?
  11. Ishida

Iris's Family?

Does she even have one? It's kind of weird that she was roaming around at such a young age where did she even get clothes and where did she live? It's kind of odd if you think about it.
  12. Ishida

Does Oshawott not like Emolga anymore?

I just noticed he hasn't flirted with her in like 40 episodes. The last time was that Galvantula episode.
  13. Ishida

Why didn't they use Hugh or Kyouhei as rivals?

Why did they use this Kotetsu guy? They could have used Hugh, Kyouhei, or even Mei they could have debuted Samurott as it would have made more sense that way they could have given them a Riolu/Lucario too instead of giving it to this bland guy. But seriously what do you guys think?
  14. Ishida

Oshawott and Piplup's Rivalry?

What do you think about their rivalry do you think it's annoying or entertaining? Honestly it's starting to get on my nerves because they're always hogging up screentime but that's just my opinion.
  15. Ishida

How will *Spoiler* Being champion in Black and White 2 affect the anime?

I knew someone was going to make a thread like this but I wanted to make it first. But anyway how will *spoiler* being the champion in Black Version 2 and White Version 2 affect the anime? Will they win the World Tournament?
  16. Ishida

Why didn't the writers have Ash face Shizui?

Why didn't the writers have Ash face Shizui for his 8th gym badge instead of Homika? Shizui is the actual 8th gym leader in Black Version 2 and White Version 2 so I don't see why they didn't have Ash face him instead and face Homika some time in the world tournament.
  17. Ishida

Does the Best Wishes trio truely have the best chemistry?

So recently I've been thinking about this a lot and after watching a few episodes I concluded that the Best Wishes group has a better chemistry than any of the other groups. They actually all seem like friends especially after watching the last episode where Ash got his 8th gym badge.. back in...
  18. Ishida

Cilan and Iris Concept Art?

I was looking through some different things for the anime and I came across this.. I'm guessing you guys already saw this before but Cilan originally had eye whites and Iris had a different skin color?
  19. Ishida

Will we see Don Battles again?

I was wondering if we'll see Don Battles again in Best Wishes Season 2. I think it would be pretty cool especially with the return of older Pokemon it gives a lot more variety and maybe we could see older characters compete like Dawn.
  20. Ishida

Why did the writers wait so long to give Ash Krokorok?

So why do you think the writers waited so long to give Ash Krokorok? Couldn't they have given it to him in BW20 or BW3?
Back
Top Bottom