• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. O

How's the weather over there?

After wearing thick jumpers over the weekend, it's suddenly very warm. Had to dig around for something summery. Despite this, it's still very overcast.
  2. O

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) I don't think Gary will ever come back for more than just a few episodes per season. I wish he would though, regardless of whether the new eye style makes him look creepy or not ^_^; In appearances, Shooti reminds me of Paul a little too much.
  3. O

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

A passion fruit and three ice cubes
  4. O

How's the weather over there?

It's not cold, but it was raining earlier this morning. Looks like it'll rain later tonight, too.
  5. O

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Personally I find that the game counterparts do have different personalities and I see them as totally different... I'm still very guilty of referring to them both as Palletshipping though xD
  6. O

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Re: Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starte I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but doesn't this confirm Pokablu's evolution? I'm kind of disappointed about this.
  7. O

What video games are you playing now?

I'm replaying through Cave Story. Trying to get the best ending this time and failing with Ballos =/
  8. O

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) I like both, of course ^_^ I prefer Gary/Ash over Green/Red from the games. But I like Green/Red from the PokeSpec manga the best.
  9. O

What do you call the currency?

In my mind I read it as Pokédollars, but if I'm speaking out loud I'll go between calling it that and Poké, just because Poké is easier to say.
  10. O

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Agreed. It's kind of sad that the Pokeathlon only featured in one set of games.
  11. O

Who do you ship Ash with?

Is there a name for this 'ship? I could totally get into it.
  12. O

Who do you ship Ash with?

Palletshipping = my OTP. Although I don't mind Comashipping or Pearlshipping.
  13. O

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Modest Mouse - The Cold Part
  14. O

The Objection Game

OBJECTION!
  15. O

The Objection Game

OBJECTION!
  16. O

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) ^ I'm loving Gary's expression there. <3
  17. O

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) I just spent my time reading through those fics instead of doing my assignments. Thank you :lol:
  18. O

Official "Who's Your Favourite Character" Thread -- PokeSpe version

I agree. I don't understand the love for her. She annoyed me so much. :-/
  19. O

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? Gold =D I got Yellow not long after.
Back
Top Bottom