Search results for query: *

1. Ventias

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Friend Code: 4425-1954-9041 (Scott) Game: X (Xavier) Safari: Rock-type with Dwebble, Onix, and Barbaracle
  2. Ventias

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Um... Hello! I'm not exactly sure if anyone remembers me (I mainly went by Meguroco back in 2012), but I decided to come back after not being on for a while.
  3. Ventias

Mafia Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - Night 0: Confirm Your Role Confirmed.
  4. Ventias

Mafia Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - ENDGAME [7/28] DB AND JOLTIK WIN!

Re: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Mafia - SIGN-UPS! - 3 spots left Reserved a spot already, but I'll post the favorite song anyway just to be safe. xD My favorite song usually changes a lot, but currently it's Mr. Brightside by The Killers.
  5. Ventias

The "Check Your Signature" Thread

About 529x144. You're good.
  6. Ventias

About 334x191. You're good with the width, but the height is roughly 30 pixels above the limits. I'd recommend making the image about 140 pixels tall, and make the text below it size-1 (it can be two lines if it's size-1; if you want to do just a single line, size-2 will fit on a single line...
  7. Ventias

I checked your profile, and your signature is 381x160. You're good (though you would need to resize the image {140-150} if you want to add, say, text below it). As for your signature not showing up on the post, do you have the "Show your signature" box checked? It's right below "Quick Reply."
  8. Ventias

500x112. You're good.
  9. Ventias

About 444x174. I'd recommend making the height of the banner around 140, and making the text size 1 [if it is not already]. After that, it should be approximately 160 pixels tall.
  10. Ventias

The Situation Room - Talk about the games or anything!

Yes, please. ^^
  11. Ventias

Mafia Mafia Mafia Endgame Mafia, HCL, and Neonsands won (7/12/12)

Re: Mafia Mafia- Night 1 Nothing to see here (6/12/12) Soulmaster; I need to be subbed out, please.
  12. Ventias

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread Confirmed Gym leaders are Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Janine, Blaine, Giovanni, Blue, and Volkner. Confirmed champions are Lance, Steven, and Cynthia. No information has been confirmed about teams or anything. Akuroma is supposedly also...
  13. Ventias

Mafia Mafia Mafia Endgame Mafia, HCL, and Neonsands won (7/12/12)

Re: Mafia Mafia- Sign-ups 6/4/12 Confirmed.
  14. Ventias

Mafia Pokémon Generation I Mafia - GAME OVER (6/21/12)

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 2 (6/5/12) The only reason I had suspected him was this post. While I might have been looking into it too far, as it was only Day 1, I still personally find it odd that he would have been perfectly fine ("And if ^ is the cop, we know who to kill tomorrow..)...
  15. Ventias

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If memory serves, it's because Chatot can be recorded to say anything. The only real "filter" is the distortion, and even then, someone might be able to pick up on the word regardless. Edit: Really ninja'd. xD
  16. Ventias

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 2 (6/5/12) Zenax had also suspected Octy on Night 1.
  17. Ventias

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 2 (6/5/12) Admittedly, it was based partially on suspicion, and an entirely random action. I had suspected no one else, so... Also, PkmnFireRed; It actually isn't just those three - Octy claimed Poison type, and can poison people (she confirmed it...
  18. Ventias

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 2 (6/5/12) I don't know if this will prove anything, but I figured I'd take a screencap of the PM burning Flareth.
  19. Ventias

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 2 (6/5/12) It's a possibility that there is another user with a similar role to mine, which is the only thing I can think of.
  20. Ventias

Re: Pokémon Generation I Mafia - Day 2 (6/5/12) While it is true I used my ability Night 1, I burned Flareth on night 1 - not PkmnSilver. If it will prove anything, I'm willing to screencap the PM stating who I burned on Night 1.
Back
Top Bottom