Search results for query: *

1. C

Aobasu....Naetle's Evolution?

You do know this "final form" is most likely fake, right? It lacks any symmetry and don't even get me started on the eyes. Someone obviously had a sense of humor.:-p The supposed second form is cool though and could very well be real.
  2. C

New Pokemon! New Pokemon!!!!

I found a high res. picture of the two legendaries. I'm a bit disappointed with them now, they're kinda ugly.
  3. C

Would you join Team Rocket?

No. I couldn't stand being part of a constantly failing group.
  4. C

Pokemon Japan

Shinou seems to be based on Hokkaido. Kanto is, of course, modeled after Kanto. Johto looks like Chubu, which is west of Kanto. Hoenn is based on Kyushu. This leaves (roughly) four areas of Japan for anything in the future. I ain't making a map :-p
  5. C

[Bulbanews] Romanization of new Japanese Pokémon names made official: Manaphy, Perap, Tamanta, Buoys

Because both ways are right! Read what I posted earlier from a dictionary.
  6. C

[Bulbanews] Romanization of new Japanese Pokémon names made official: Manaphy, Perap, Tamanta, Buoys

From Webster's: Main Entry: buoy Pronunciation: 'bü-E, 'boi Function: noun Both pronunciations are correct.
  7. C

That's good! That's bad.

That's good. Seeing a good movie.
  8. C

Turtle dies

Holy crap! That turtle was over 232 years old (remember it was alive pre-1774). That's just amazing that it lived that much longer than turtles can usually live.
  9. C

Which is your favourite Flying Pokemon?

I voted for Charizard and Dragonite. I've always really liked Charizard and Dragonite is awesome. xD The first movie made me love Dragonite.
  10. C

Sociology Survey - Please Help with my Research Project

ChaosRocket, "any kind of difference at all" is what I'm aiming for.
  11. C

Sociology Survey - Please Help with my Research Project

First, I need this info about those being surveyed. Remember, since I'm not asking your name this is entirely anonymous. I only need these things for research on the population surveyed. Age: Gender: Ethnicity: Location: (City [if you are ok with it], State/Province, Country) Yes or No 1) Does...
  12. C

Your favorite TV Show.

I have several that I really like, but I'd have to say Bones is my favorite. Stargate Atlantis is the very close second, and my no longer getting new episodes favorite is definitely Angel. Grey's Anatomy, The Unit, Stargate SG-1, and Alias all fall in somewhere on my list. I watch many more...
  13. C

People in my local news paper were comparing Bush to Hitler

Yeah. As much as I hate to agree with Ridley, Bush isn't quite that bad. I still hate the man, but he isn't evil incarnate. Just stupidity incarnate.
  14. C

Your Favorite drink.

In order of preference: Coke, limeade from Sonic, Seven Up, orange soda, iced tea, lemonade, Fruit 2 O (I hate plain water). Water's at the bottom, but I still drink some every day. I'm addicted to caffeine and as such have to drink Coke every day. My goal is to try and fix that this summer.
  15. C

Your favorite food.

Lasagna, most chicken dishes, steak, fajitas, nachos, barbeque brisket, chilli mac, hot dogs with mustard, hamburgers with cheddar cheese and mustard, french fries and barbeque sauce, salad (particularly Wendy's mandarin chicken salad), asparagus, carrots, corn, fried apples, Krispy Kreme...
  16. C

NBC Presents...Heroes

It sounds like a disaster to me. This is just pitiful.
  17. C

What new type combination would you like to see?

Fire/Bug :-p I think a Steel/Dragon would be nice too.
  18. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Anna Nalick - "Wreck of the Day"
  19. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Johnny Cash - "I Walk the Line"
  20. C

WB to shut down, new network in its place

Thank you so much, Trip. It's a relief to know that. =)
Back
Top Bottom