Search results for query: *

1. T

The Nathan Experiment (A KPTS SubRP) - *British Joe & Mako*

The grounds of KPTS were quite astonishing, really. Joe didn’t know how many acres they were, and nor, for that matter, what the hell an acre even was, but it was safe to assume he was as close to Hogwarts as he could get right now. It was Monday afternoon, after their first day of classes...
  2. T

Start Ups Kanto Pokemon Trainer School - Year I

Sign Up/Lounge (Banner by Blazaking EX) The Cast: Teachers: Headmaster Crimzen - Headmaster Christopher Stone - Pokeathlon Training, Head of FireRed Shannon Static - Battling, Head of LeafGreen Pricilla Meadows - Coordinating, Head of WaterBlue Rose Bedingfield - Breeding Kiseki Uinzu –...
  3. T

Start Up (Banner by Blazaking EX) Kanto Pokemon Trainer School, or KPTS, is the most prestigious Academy in the Kanto Region. It has sister schools in the other regions, but Kanto’s is regarded as the biggest and best of them all. It’s located in the North-East, above Cerulean City at the base...
  4. T

Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Start Up)

Sign Up/Lounge (Banner by Blazaking EX) The Cast: Teachers: Headmaster Crimzen - Headmaster Coach Christopher Stone - Pokeathlon Training, Head of FireRed Shannon Static - Battling, Head of LeafGreen Madam Pricilla Meadows - Coordinating, Head of WaterBlue Dr. Reginald Brandt -...
  5. T

Kanto Pokemon Trainer School (Sign Up/Lounge)

Start Up (Banner by Blazaking EX) Kanto Pokemon Trainer School, or KPTS, is the most prestigious Academy in the Kanto Region. It has sister schools in the other regions, but Kanto’s is regarded as the biggest and best of them all. It’s located in the North-East, above Cerulean City at...
  6. T

Kanto Chronicles *The Anonymous and Sovereign*

Pallet Town in southern Kanto was the start of many trainer’s adventures. People came from near and far to receive a Pokemon from the renounced Professor Oak. The small town had become quite famous, with a group of new trainers visiting to begin their journeys every day. On this day in...
  7. T

Fifth Year Complications *The Anonymous and Renewal*

Joe and Josh stood staring out at the chaos of parents and students on Platform 9¾. Joe’s feline companion, Sweep, sat on his left shoulder, licking the side of his face softly. Around Joshes neck was his Black snake, Serpico, who was muttering in Parseltounge about ‘annoying and uncontrollable...
  8. T

Zaar and Anon: The Chosen Ones *The Anonymous and Ombrare*

The wizarding orphonage was nothing special; dorm bedrooms, huge gardens, Hosue Elves that cooked the best food. Perfect for a young witch or wizard with no parents. Riley Odio sat cross-legged on the floor next to his cousin. No, not Riley. Anon. He had no parents. Why should he keep the...
  9. T

Happy Birthday Joe and Josh!

Joe and Josh sat in a pair of Golden thrones and looked out at their finished project; for the party, they had rented out an extremely large condo in the Resort Area and decorated it for almost three days straight. It was worth it, however, as they basked in their own awesomeness.. Outside...
  10. T

Pokemon: Soul Seekers

Pokemon: Soul Seekers. The sign up is here ---------------------------------------- ??? Mount Moon Sunrise It was a peaceful morning in Kanto. Even now, the sun was rising in the east, greeting it's residents with it's bright light. As the sunbeams settled over the horizon, three...
  11. T

Happy Birthday Joe and Josh! *Invite only*

Well, if you got the PM, post your characters here. Make sure they have all the criteria below... Name: Race: Age: Gender: Sexuality: Appearance: Personality: History: Pokemon: Powers: Other:
  12. T

Pokemon: Soul Seekers

Hello Bulbagrden! It is I, Anon! Rejoice, for I have returned! That’s right; I have returned from hospital. I don’t really wanna worry you with the details, but being so close to death has ignited the creative flame deep within me. With permission from my friend “The Black Glove” from...
  13. T

Gemmeny’s Academy of Pokeoligy and Competition

The scribbling of pens was all that could be heard in the huge, acre-long room based in the Johto Underground. Little under a thousand applicant students were sitting at one-person desks attempting to do well in the Gemmeny’s entrance exam. Most had finished the essay portion, and were now...
  14. T

Gemmeny’s Academy of Pokeoligy and Competition

Plot: Gemmeny's Academy of Pokeoligy and Competition. One of the best Pokemon boarding schools throughout all the regions, it attracts hundreds of students every term. During the school year, students live within the massive dorm systems, but they can return to their homes during the summer...
  15. T

Pokemon Aura School - The Approaching Darkness

This is an old RP that people seemed to like. I’ve Spruced (I hate that word) it up a little. If you were in the old RP, you still need to read the plot, as it has changed. Plot: Within each generation, there are Aura Guardians; those with the power to sense aura and use it to their...
  16. T

Animal Crossing: A New Life *Anonymous, GoldenrodGirl and Rocker32703*

Josh sighed as he looked at the Shark through the aquarium window in front of him. “You hungry, big fella?” he asked, throwing some meat accurately into the large tank. As it began to show down, Josh walked towards the insect house. Joe stood in GracieGrace, helping Rosie decide on which...
  17. T

Can anyone make this trainer sprite?

Black, layered, straight hair, about mid-back length, preferably blowing towards the right, long side bangs that don't cover the eyes, and burgendy highlights Teal, cool gray, black, and turquoise plaid button up shirt with a hood, small frills circumfrancing the shirt about 3/4 down the...
  18. T

Jewel Tournament: A Forgotten Legend

You boarded the ship a few hours ago. After becoming accustom to your home for the nest two weeks, you were invited to a meeting. There, you filled in all the necessary paperwork, and told the organizers what three Pokemon you would be using in the first round. Before letting you go, they...
  19. T

Jewel Tournament: A Forgotten Legend

Plot: You are an exceptional trainer and have been invited to participate in the Jewel Tournament. Sixteen special individuals have been selected, all with an equal chance to win the coveted Encrusted Cup, and one million poke prize money. The Jewel Tournament will be held on the S.S...
  20. T

Quista: The Guardians Cry

Storyline: The Pursuers: Rules: Brake any two, and you’re out. [/SPOILER] Joseph Antonimous Quista: 0 Transformations Outskirts Olivine City, Johto Amber, Rumimi, Jordan, Lana, and myself. We’re all fugitives… and yet we never did anything wrong. I walked through the...
Back
Top Bottom