Search results for query: *

• Users: SaintJimmy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Issues

Last time I posted a thread about this, no one replied, so I'll ask again. I had about 300~400 groups and decided to leave them all. It let me leave them all except for one. (The cute pokemon group. Which I don't want to be a member of) Actually, I'm not a member of the group anymore...
  2. S

Group issues.

I recently decided that having 400+ groups on my profile was very stupid looking and annoying, so I decided to leave all of them except one. I left the cute pokemon group (still on my profile, however). Whenever I click on it and go to its settings, it asks me if I want to join, which I...
  3. S

Shop with a lame name

I haven't been spriting for a while. Just doing some lickies and not finishing them when I run out of time. It's basically my policy.. well, not policy, just something I do. Sorry if you all never got your lickies. xD Anyhoo, I haven't been spriting for a while and I liked it a lot, and now I...
  4. S

closedclosedclosedclosed

Okay, those lickies were a huge hit with my shop a while ago. I stopped because of school. Thanksgiving break is here, and I have lots of time. So why not make them again? I'm pretty sure everyone here knows what a licky is. Or was. These are my best lickies i've ever made I guess...
Back
Top Bottom