Search results for query: *

• Users: Riv
  • Order by date
  1. R

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

sister reserved the other one woot so both kinda
  2. R

Will HG/SS be a bust?

idk i don't think even the worst of the pokemon series were bad games, and i wouldn't even know which gen to call the worst so i think turn out just fine
  3. R

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? i have a feeling dragon would look like vaporeon a bit though but steel and rock would be cool
  4. R

Best and Worst Starters

best: charmander worst: chikorita
  5. R

HGSS Demoes out

so wait are both of them in the game at once or one or the other?
  6. R

What starter are you going to choose?

i'm not sure it matters for me cause i don't like putting grass pokemon in my team, except shiftry in ruby cause he was cool, and i plan on leveling a vaporeon and an arcanine just for funsies cause i loved both of them but just havent done vaporeon in awhile and got stuck with vulpix cause i...
  7. R

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

sister reserved gold and i reserved silver woot, and she is gonna buy the guide when it comes out
  8. R

Tyrannitar Beatdown

don't get rid of sableye
  9. R

Things that should go away/be changed

Re: Things that should go away. instead of having generic sprites they could have where certain sprites have a chance of spawning when you enter a zone like FFXII and also could go as far as the MMO standard of having respawn timers for each spawn point and have a random chance for each of...
  10. R

ruby question

thanks battaman i was just curious cause none of the guides on regis state this part lol just tell you that you need them
  11. R

ruby question

yellme thats not the question lol but thanks i was gonna have to look that up eventually
  12. R

ruby question

so i know in ruby to cath the legendaries you have to have relicanth and wailord but does anyone know where in the game you find out that you need those two pokemon?
  13. R

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

i would love to have arcanine follow me around, but i think i read some where that the pokemon following you can help out some way, i am by no means positive on this but if it turns out to be true we may be having alot of different pokes following us around for different parts of the game, and...
  14. R

Fifth generation trio

i like the dragons idea, but what about something mythical like minotaur or gryphons ( which would have dragon or flying + elemental ), and minotaur would be something like the golems so who knows but thats my 2 cents
  15. R

Wanted - Gamestop Pichu

i know this was like a month ago but if anyone reads this can you help me out with a cloned event pichu i missed the event i was on vacation :-( I don't really have anything good i just re started the game and im still not to the point of a friend code yet but if anyone can help once i get...
Back
Top Bottom