Search results for query: *

• Users: Quilt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Q

A Little Project of Mine

Well, everybody. It finally happened. I finally decided to do it. After my Mew/Espeon splice, A month later, I decided to splice the other Eeveelutions. That wasn't enough for me. I hunger to keep going on. So now what, you ask? A Mew splicing project, that's what. I'm going to...
  2. Q

Pokemon Silent Library Roleplay Start-up!

OOC: Quick thing before we start. No cheating, and try to keep it PG-13. And that's it. Have fun! ------------------------------------------------------- Sable gently glided into the library, a little nervous. She landed, and scanned it. In it, there were a few Pokemon reading books, typing on...
  3. Q

Pokemon Silent Library Roleplay (Co-owned by Ken the Pen)

Thank Ken for this idea. Welcome to our RP! Obviously it's based off the TV show, Silent Library.It's pretty simple, if you've watched the show. If you haven't, well: It's like that. but with Pokemon. And the sound thing? That's changed. Rules: Sign up- My Sign up: And that's...
  4. Q

The Waddling Sprite Supermarket!

It's the only title that came to my head. Hello! And welcome to my sprite shop of, something. I can make slightly a lot of sprite types. And that's....... pretty cool. Well, here's what I can offer! Rules And more stuff will be added as it is discovered! .. And that's the intro! So stop...
  5. Q

Rate an Alien Frog's Sprites!

Hey guys! It's me, the Quilavaprincess AKA KeroKero AKA junior spritist! And guess what I'm asking you all! .... No idea? Well, I'm asking you to rate a humble user's sprites! Who's that user? ...Me that's who! This was my first ever inferno! It's top percentage. This is ironic in...
  6. Q

Winter Wonderland (Pikagirl and Me)

Snowstorm was awoken when a small drop of water hit her nose. It's raining? Darn it. She stretched in the nest of grass and other soft things, like feathers, that was inside a burrow she used as a home. It was comfortable, and it didn't usually leak. "I should go check." she said silently. She...
  7. Q

Warrior Cats: A Dark Future

Well, hello everybody! This is actually my first attempt at a RP, no duh! And, yes, it has plot! Plot And a form! Name:(Obvious) Gender:(Also obvious.) Clan:(DarkClan or OneClan? Or none.) Position:(Medicine cat, warrior, apprentice, ect...) Appearance:(About 2-3 sentences or an image)...
  8. Q

Phantom Maniac

Wow. You guys do not know how long I've had this in my mind, and I just started to write it. You. Do not. Know! Well, the plot is, I really have no idea. It's like Warrior Cats. The plot becomes clearer as you read. So, one more thing. The title is a play on something. It's really simple...
  9. Q

Hi, I like pie!

I suppose I should make this before it's too late. Hello, my name is QuilavaPrincess and I will try to be as active as I can be and blah, blah, blah. So anyway, hello!
Back
Top Bottom