Search results for query: *

• Users: Trainer17
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Trainer17

Notice The RPG Directory [Version 2.1a]: Advertise your RPGs here as well!

The RPG Directory [Version 2.1a] Welcome! Basically, I've seen a couple of threads floating around, one promoting active RPGs and the other archiving them. One already died, and one is upon death's door, so, I've decided to make an official thread which serves both purposes. Pretty simple of...
  2. Trainer17

Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

samedwards dark fawful Mouthful of Gold JakkuEbansu Guardian of Johto Master Mew Renewal Mouthful of Pi ----- Epic thread title, I know. :p Anyways, since I promised you folks a much more detailed information about the large scale RPG game I'm making, here I am! It's a text based game by the...
  3. Trainer17

Need help!

Am making a RPG Game for the forums (here), and I heavily need a good number of dedicated & active Helpers. Age doesn't matter as long as you act mature :P If you love RPG plus Pokemon and wish to help in any way possible, I welcome you to PM me with rough details about yourself (Name, how you...
  4. Trainer17

Calling all Artists/Spriters/Graphic Enthusiasts!

Good evening to all BMGf Members who're viewing this thread. I'm Trainer17, or shortly, Sam for convenience sake. I'm one of the newly appointed Game Managers of the RPG District, and I'm in need of your talent, or help per say. I'm in the making of a huge RPG Game that doesn't rely on heavy...
  5. Trainer17

Calling all Artists/Spriters/Graphic Enthusiasts!

Good evening to all BMGf Members who're viewing this thread. I'm Trainer17, or shortly, Sam for convenience sake. I'm one of the newly appointed Game Managers of the RPG District, and I'm in need of your talent, or help per say. I'm in the making of a huge RPG Game that doesn't rely on heavy...
  6. Trainer17

The One and Only

Looks like most of my comrades have made it here safely. Yes, I'm another dweller from PE2K. But I'm not a lunatic like those freaks are. I'm insane *shot*. Bahahaha, not really. I hope I don't pass around my insaneness to all of you folks. Trainer17 here, or shortly Sam. I signed up for this...
Back
Top Bottom